• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Guild Wars FoW Must Really Like Me Tonight

    Guild Wars FoW Must Really Like Me Tonight


    FoW Must Really Like Me Tonight

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:31 PM PST

    Finally... How do you enter the nether?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:26 PM PST

    Thank you for the tips guys, managed to save 4 obsidian pieces this way!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Bringing back too many memories

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Recently downloaded the game again after a few year hiatus. I played guild wars from shortly after launch starting in 2006 when I was about 13-14 years old. I played actively for probably 6-8 years and then stopped because of life. Now, in my late 20's, I decided to buy a new account and start over only with my prior knowledge. I wanted to run professions I never really gave a chance, so I'm starting with a dervish, moving to necro, ele, mes, ranger and maybe rit eventually.

    Playing these few days has brought back so many memories I never knew I still had, Icy dragon sword runs, power leveling outside droks, wintersday in ascalon city, CoF runs and so much more. I never realized just how much this game meant to me in my life until I turned it back on this week. To the population still out there kicking, I applaud you for never leaving! Or leaving and also coming back as I did.

    submitted by /u/EastPurple4228
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a mate for duo ironman challenge

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:50 PM PST

    Peter Kadar started a challenge a while back where they attempt to play through gw with 2 players and no hench/heroes.

    https://youtu.be/lbuxjK2wE7s

    Hit me up if interested!

    ign: Kahavi Kuppi

    submitted by /u/Aheton
    [link] [comments]

    How does GW1 endgame compare to GW2?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:14 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I'm a big GW2 fan, having played on and off for 2 years.

    I'm now working my way backwards into GW1, which I downloaded last night!

    Just wanted to ask how do the two games compare regarding max level? My favourite part about GW2 was the collection/fashion/achievements. Is there anything similar to that on GW1?

    Are there any end game raid type instances ?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Notshreddedbro
    [link] [comments]

    Old account

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:22 PM PST

    hey everyone, while going through my old hard drive from my first gaming pc, i found a text file with different guild wars accounts i made for my fiancee as she was huge into the game, however we can no longer access them and it seems to be because they are listed as email@ncsoft and since the at ncsoft emails no longer work we cant access them

    i have the character names and the logins with passwords but they dont work, is there any way for me to regain access to these accounts? i cant remember which accounts have which gmail addresses but i have found atleast two gmail emails out of the three

    submitted by /u/ironsniper1
    [link] [comments]

    is there an extensive chronological list of gw content?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    title - don't want to miss anything! :) thanks

    submitted by /u/Agreeable-Cicada369
    [link] [comments]

    Can we not make Sup Vigs the GME of Guild Wars?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Hey guys. 90k for a Superior Vigor right now? Come on. What's the deal. Don't send this to the moon right now. Loosen up those diamond hands and let's get those prices back down to 50k again, please!

    submitted by /u/shadows425
    [link] [comments]

    So, about upgrade components. . .

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    I'm trying to get some specific upgrade components for weapons in order to optimize my build. The problem is I don't know how to go about trading for them or farm for them.

    I understand that you get a greater quantity and quality of drops if you play solo, but that solo farming has gotten nerfed and your drops are also nerfed upon entering a new area.

    My question is how am I to go about farming for perfect components or inscriptions, else how do I go about buying them?

    submitted by /u/Startev
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment