• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 me_irl :(

    Guild Wars 2 me_irl :(


    me_irl :(

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:17 PM PST

    Guardian's Empower

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:02 PM PST

    Before PoF Release, we got the chance to test the new elite specs in PvP for a short while. Please do the same for EoD!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:17 AM PST

    Title. The PvP test period was pretty fun, with everyone trying new random things, and many non-PvP players trying out PvP. There won't be another chance to do the same for a very long time after EoD release!

    submitted by /u/Vingdoloras
    [link] [comments]

    Wish we could organize the character slots.. my OCD makes me load characters in order.. gets annoying.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:50 AM PST

    An Update on Game Performance Issues

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    [PSA] API Key usable on the wiki "Personal Story" page

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:46 PM PST

    Only for those who are interested in this kind of stuff and not already aware of it - you can use your API key on the Personal Story page to get a colour-shaded chart of those story steps you have completed on your account.

    This is kinda awesome for those players wanting to fully experience GW completeness by completing those "missing" story steps.

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Personal_story

    A shout-out to the wiki admins for adding this.

    submitted by /u/davebaggins
    [link] [comments]

    What I really really reaaaally want from ICB saga upcoming chapters

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:27 AM PST

    What I want the most is a sink for my hatched chillis. Can't find anything useful to do with them.

    submitted by /u/Shweicer
    [link] [comments]

    The HMS Divinity is underrated

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:05 AM PST

    I'm late but I just had to express how blessed we are for Anet giving us the "Gift of Trading"

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:19 AM PST

    EoD Elite Speculation 1: Warrior

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:21 PM PST

    QTP

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:40 PM PST

    I would love to have more incentives to play WvW, PvP, fractals, raids, dungeons or strikes....

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:58 AM PST

    Lag in specific situations (infusion stacking, wings, teamfights)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:12 AM PST

    Hello fellow gamers,

    as the title states, I have issues with fps lags in specific situations. While my games runs very smoothly at almost any time on medium to high settings (90-150fps out of fight 50-70 when in a crowded place with animations and models), whenever I zoom in on very "heavy" effects, my fps drop down very low (17-20).

    These effects can be stacked infusions (I feel like the Confetti and/or Frost Legion is a major factor), the glowing wings (of which I know that they cause fps problems for many people) or just heavy animations in a teamfight in pvp (though effect LOD is always on).

    For some reason the issue does not occur when zoomed out, e.g. spectating a crowd of people which has 1-2 players with said specifications. But as soon as I zoom in, the lag happens. Normally I dont zoom in because I want to but I rather get forced because of camera and character movement (e.g. standing in a corner, very close to a wall etc) which makes these situations in a heated fight very uncomfortable.

    Is there any solution to it or are people experiencing the same issue? I use the dx12 mod and here are some specs to avoid random guesses: i5-9600K 3,7ghz GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 16GB DDR4 RAM

    Thank you very much in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/WeaveIt
    [link] [comments]

    Next season of Living World idea (before or after EoD Expansion)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Next season of Living World idea (before or after EoD Expansion)

    Here's a few locations I'd looove to explore more in somewhat a different Living World where this season will focus about whole Tyria. Basically the Story will travel through the world, exploring and keeping up what's updating in various of areas after the last time we visit their regions.

    We could finally explore stuff we have been scratching our heads many times and been wondering what's behind there!

    Just a few examples:

    - Lake Regent (I'm curious the other side of Divinity's Reach lake, what's happening there? What's behind there?)

    - Malyck's Tree (He promised he would help us with his army to defeat Elder Dragons!! BRokeN PRomiSE!?!)

    - Dominion of Winds (Soon to be closed for 9 years now, but maybe ANet is saving this area for EoD Expansion. We could always dream)

    - More of Shiverpeaks and Charr homelands areas. (I was hoping we could explore more of Norn and Charr maps, examples; Olafstead, Gunnar's Forge, all the other legions citadels or just other explorable areas)

    - Elonian unknown regions and maps. (What is happened in Elona and Crystal Desert after Joko's fall? WHo is ruling the land and is Elona back on track after the terror or Joko and Kralk AND Balthazar's reign?)

    - Explore the depts of the Undending Ocean and finally discover DSD! And our Largos ANet seems to not give a damn about :)

    submitted by /u/TwistedAlga
    [link] [comments]

    Does TacO's WvW integration not work anymore?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:19 AM PST

    I remember using it years ago without issue. Did Anet change the API or something?

    submitted by /u/Loli-Nox-Tan
    [link] [comments]

    Endgame Priorities?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:54 AM PST

    I recently started playing this game after roughly 6 years and I'm absolutely addicted but I've put myself into a rather overwhelming situation.

    I'm playing Power SB and I have an ascended GS and ascended amulet and ring. I have 4 80's farming the berries to get the last ring, back piece, and the other accessory. I have no idea how I should go about getting my ascended armour. I think I want to go the fractals route with the grandmaster marks but I don't know how long that will take. If I JUST do the fractal dailies will I eventually hit t4? I'm only on my 2nd day and I have AR7 with a personal best of 10.

    But then I want the griffon mount so I can fly which I heard costs around 250 gold but I might need that gold for the armour and this is where I'm overwhelmed because I have no idea what to focus on. Gold farming has been pretty steady, I've been doing RIBA and have been selling some of the crafting mats for a stable income.

    After re-reading what I wrote it's quite a lot to take in. Maybe just some advice on what should my priorities should be.

    submitted by /u/sstonne
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question about missions reward.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:24 AM PST

    I was olaying ine of the story mission in path of fire expansion. The reward given were three differen armor type. Natirally, i could only pick one, but the it is herald attribute rather than trailblazer.

    So i am wondering, what determines the prefixes in these reward?

    submitted by /u/jamslouis
    [link] [comments]

    Misplaced some vital components for Vision... can they be retrieved somehow?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:23 AM PST

    I'm currently working on the Vision achievement and I'm having some issues with the Dragonfall portion, specifically the Mist Shard armor set. From my understanding I have to complete 6 achievements to receive each armor piece from War Eternal. I just checked each achievement and I've completed Putting Out Fires, Life in the Underworld, and Cutting Woods. However, I don't know what I did with the armor boxes. Is there any way to restore those boxes? I don't even remember what weight I had chosen or if I threw them away at the time. Has anyone run into this problem and have you contacted support?

    submitted by /u/leeeelypad
    [link] [comments]

    Outfits looking pixilated in game?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:09 PM PST

    I just bought the Dragon's Watch Regalia for my character. It looked awesome in the preview screen, but as soon as I put it on my character it looks grainy and pixilated instead. All my graphics are maxed out and I cant find anywhere that says that this problem is occurring for anyone else. Can anyone please help me figure out what is going on?

    submitted by /u/WittyShark
    [link] [comments]

    I'm lost in WvW Borderlands

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:13 AM PST

    I've been playing for some time in this game but never have I once set foot on the WvW Borderlands. Are there any pointers/specific objectives that I need to get into?

    PS:

    It seems like these three maps have low population most of the time, more frequent than EBG. D:

    submitted by /u/Lunarinth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment