• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 How to cut Goemm's Lab Jumping Puzzle

    Guild Wars 2 How to cut Goemm's Lab Jumping Puzzle


    How to cut Goemm's Lab Jumping Puzzle

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:36 AM PST

    I'm very thankful for this game

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    I always have to leave for RL things, but I know GW2 will be there when I want to and can come back.

    Its fits on a thumb drive and I can transfer the files wherever I want and don't have to worry about redownloading it.

    There is always something new and something else to work towards in a fun world.

    In a world of unknowns, this game has always been a solace.

    Thanks ANET.

    submitted by /u/Azthioth
    [link] [comments]

    [Recipe: Bowl of Sweet and Spicy Butternut Squash Soup] at [Rally Waypoint]

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:54 AM PST

    Network supply Agent is offering this recipe! :-)

    submitted by /u/wolfgangbures
    [link] [comments]

    New portrait of a Norn

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:55 PM PST

    [Off-Meta] Low effort High Reward Power Herald build for raiding/strikes

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Ask ArenaNet - Questions about community

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Morning everyone, I have the lucky opportunity to spend an hour or two talking with Rubi Beyer talking specifically about ArenaNet went about creating and fostering this wonderful community over the last decade. I have been away from the game for a bit - and keeping in mind I'm not asking developer questions, simply ones based on the community - what would you ask?

    submitted by /u/peskyjnixon
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 2021 QoL Wish List

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Hello, fellow Commanders!

    Happy New Year and I hope everyone had a great Wintersday!

    With the New Year upon us (unless you follow one of the other calendars where this is still part of your current year), I decided to put down some of my QoL wishes for the game. I am not going to touch on things like the Armory/Templates, WvW Alliances and overhaul, or general content delivery. These things are knowingly in development (for better or worse) and/or have been beaten like a dead dolyak. I put them in three categories in terms of assumed effort.

    The Little Things

    1. Resizable Hero Panel - If a dynamic resizing option is too much, how about a couple of size options?
    2. Add/Fix over-purchase warnings for a number of items in the Gem Store including Bank Tabs, Mount Licenses, etc.
    3. Allow an Option to disable infusion effects (self and/or others).
    4. Keep the Known Issues List at least relatively current. (https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047216173-Known-Issues-List)
    5. Add better Options guidance for players with Motion Sickness (highlights or tags).
    6. Update HoT Achievements to use a different color to mimic PoF implementation.
    7. Update the HoT Specialization Collection icons to use the Elite Spec icons like PoF ones.
    8. Add right-click skin previews in Achievement Collections.
    9. Update the first few LS map currency nodes to unique map icons (i.e. Bloodstone Crystals).

    Significant But Not Excessive

    1. Mystic Forge Overhaul - The Refill button was a nice addition, but after 8 years I think it's time we get unlockable recipes and make the MF more akin to the crafting experience. Leave out the Discovery tab, of course.
    2. Arah Story Mode Update - For me, this is largely fixing the glitchy graphic experience with the airship sequences.
    3. Infusion Overhaul - Change how visual infusions are implemented. Allow us to disable individual infusion effects similar to head and shoulder pieces. There is probably another level of infusion overhaul that could be implemented, but this is the main goal.
    4. Hero Panel Overhaul - The primary objective is to separate Account and Character bound information, but also provide better account visibility on any character.
      1. Separate the Hero Panel into two main tabs: Account and Character. Masteries, Achievements, and Crafting get moved to the Account tab (see Crafting below). Maybe the Legendary Armory would also go into the Account tab?
      2. Add an Account Overview tab (new default page)
        1. Move the Log-in Rewards and Account Bonuses here from the Achievement Summary tab.
        2. Show major account items - Gems, Gold, Karma, Laurels, AP, Mastery Rank, PvP Rank, WvW Rank
        3. Add Major Gem Store Upgrade Statuses (in an x/y format) - Bank Tabs, Shared Inventory Slots, Crafting Licenses, Build Storage, Storage Expanders, Living Story Chapters, Expansions, Deluxe Upgrades
      3. Crafting - Make all crafting disciplines visible from any character. Include a section to show what your max level amongst characters is. Disciplines not on on the current character would show in a different color.
      4. Masteries - Change the format of this tab to function more like Achievements to provide more useful information. Add individual pages for each Mastery that includes the text and rewards/unlocks.
      5. Wardrobe - Implement the Equipment Template tabs in the Wardrobe tab so we can make changes to all equipped items without having to navigate through the panel so much.
      6. Achievement Skin Rewards - Move the Zenith Weapons (and add the Hellfire and Radiant Armor) achievement progress reward skins to an "Achievement Reward" collection group with appropriate collections.
      7. Achievements - There have been a few posts regarding improvements to this over time and a good portion of my inspiration comes from those.
        1. Content Driven - Add metadata to achievements that allow dynamic content tabs such as "Mount Races," "Map Meta Events," and "Group Content." Achievements should drive players to content and be relevant to where you are. If I open the Achievement tab in Lion's Arch Aerodrome, it should default to the Raid category. Similar to if I'm in Bloodstone Fen, it should default to the "Out of the Shadows" category. There are more extensive posts focused on using this to drive content so I will leave it at that.
        2. Visibility/Filter Improvements - The filters are great to target AP, rewards, etc, but it would be nice if you could view multiple categories at a time with another filter option, even if it's only within a category header (e.g. Raids). Adding a "Hide Completed" filter would be nice. (There are achievements with no rewards, AP or MP.) Adding filters for HoT, PoF, LS2, etc would be nice since achievements for releases can span multiple categories.
        3. Organization - Aside from the Content Driven changes that would drive some layout changes an overall category overhaul is probably warranted. There is a consistency issue across the eras of the game. I would really like to see story instance achievements separated from open-world map achievements in some way and not having to mouse over every achievement in a category for the chapter's 30-40 achievements. Using different icons would be a simple starting point. Somewhere along the way, "Story Journal" categories became about the entire release and not story instances. I suspect this is likely due to the inclusion of "all" achievements being included in the meta-achievement and not just story instance ones. I would much prefer collections to end up in the appropriate collection category too.
        4. BLTC Collection Improvements - Highlight collections that are currently available from the BLTC for tickets and in the BL Chests. Evon demands more promotional activity.
    5. Guild Missions - Where to begin? There have been a few posts for this as well, along with a recent WoodenPotatoes video talking a bit about it and I lean on those for a lot of the details.
      1. Bounties updated for power creep. Add existing PoF/LS Bounties.
      2. Add Mount Races to the Races category.
      3. Overhaul all the challenges for power creep (or to scale better).
      4. Add Raids, Strikes, and DRMs.
      5. Add new Bounties and Challenges. One suggestion for a Challenge would be to replay the "Claim the Guild Hall" event with additional challenges on demand.
      6. Add Meta Events, Hero Points, Jumping Puzzles, etc similar to what Monthly achievements used to be. This would certainly drive more active content on top of the Daily system. I think using existing content is certainly an easy way to go.

    This Will Take Some Work

    1. Graphics Engine Upgrade - Yes, I know this falls into the dolyak abuse category, but with a 3rd expansion on the horizon (and 8+ years), it's time. My personal opinion is that if money is an issue, ANET (or NCSOFT) should consider crowdfunding this type of update since there isn't a sub for the game.
    2. Original Personal Story Cleanup - I think a solid QoL pass on the original story content could make for a difference in the new player experience and encourage repeatability. Selective scenes could be updated to use the newer "style" too. (For the record, I think the original 1-on-1 dialogue scenes are a great experience if used properly. I think there are scenes in newer content that could warrant using that scene style still. It makes it feel more direct and personal.)
    3. On-Demand Server Switching - Districts from GW1. Allow us to manually change megaserver map instances without having to rely on the party system and "Join in xxx."
    submitted by /u/Vision9074
    [link] [comments]

    Bangar Ruinbringer Fan art

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    Bangar Ruinbringer Fan art

    Did this a long time ago...

    Bangar Ruinbringer

    submitted by /u/MasterCarlock
    [link] [comments]

    From 100k to 1m karma - An appreciation post for Wintersday and the players!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:37 AM PST

    [Meme Run] 10-Scourge All Merge KC

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:37 PM PST

    The Commander And Poaching

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:59 AM PST

    Virtual chorus of 144 singers performs a song from Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 4 | Massively Overpowered

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:50 AM PST

    Do I keep my crafting-Level when I switch jobs?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    I have my weapons and armor smith both on 500 but would like to train the other professions as well. In order to switch, I have to give up my current jobs. Do I have to start from 0 again when I switch back to my old jobs?

    submitted by /u/kukushin
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help xD

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:02 AM PST

    I always see this place in vallun's wvw roaming tutorials where there are these golems and he shows off his build on them is it a some kind of passkey or am i missing something

    submitted by /u/TheChocolateDude
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to buy a makeover kit to change a tattoo?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Just wondering

    submitted by /u/Orefeus
    [link] [comments]

    3D turnaround of Aurene’s model in War Eternal?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I'm looking to see if anyone has access to the 3D model of Aurene in War Eternal! I don't have access to software that could utilize the raw file so I'm in need of a 3D turnaround maybe in gif form, or whatever. I'm trying to get her exact colors without being affected by the in-game lighting, and the cutscenes don't show enough angles. There are a couple moments in-game where it is easy to see her whole model such as in-flight at the beginning of War Eternal or right before confronting Kralk, but those are both heavily altered by the lighting.

    I'm looking to paint up a figure and was the colors to be accurate!

    Thanks for any and all help/advice!

    submitted by /u/PeterBenjaminParker
    [link] [comments]

    Are you NEW to WvW?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    "Playing support in easy fights is still better than being another damage dealer." Am I right or am I completely making things up?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:19 AM PST

    I just like playing support/healer, I'll play it anywhere I can get away with it.

    But the thing is, when doing T1 fractals there is sometimes a person saying we don't need healers or support in T1...and yea they're right, but I always argue that it's more effective having someone provide might and fury to all of you than being another damage dealer.

    Is that true? Because I completely don't have any basis for what I'm saying. It's all excuses at the end of the day. lol

    submitted by /u/Noelic_vi
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the game a long while ago but barely played, logged in recently to see maybe the longest, most optimistic buy order ever?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:28 PM PST

    Questions from a "new" player wanting to play the game full time

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:22 PM PST

    Hey! I've been around this sub and game for a while now, probably around a year, because i wanted to get into GW2 but couldn't because of how slow it felt, in the end it was my fault and after doing the right leveling process I'm finally level 80 and have some questions that I'm sure this great comunity can answer!

    First, i went from lvl 70 to 80 with knowledge tomes i got while leveling and I'm currently doing the story before i get to the PoF Quests to finally get mounts (the feature that excites me the Most), but it can't really catch my total interest, i feel like there are a Lot of fillers and find myself walking a Lot to get from point A to B and start the next Quest, because of this i want to know if this gets better once i start seasons and expansions.

    Second, i love to make alts and immerse myself in different perspectives of the same world, does the story have desitions that change the process or ending of Quests? Or I'll live the same story with all my characters?

    Third, my character Is a Weaver, i picked it because i love battlemages but I'm getting constantly wrecked by NPCs and guides i find are Made for people that already understand the game systems, what should i do in this case? Any content creator you can recomend? I'm thinking of creating another character as sometimes i feel Elementalist Is complicated to play.

    Also, i love crafting in MMOs and grinding different profesions to earn money and becone rich, is crafting viable and worth it to make big money? Is gold usefull in GW2? Some games dont have enough money sinks and i dont know if that's the case here.

    Lastly, sometimes i dont want to fight and i like to spend Time doing side activities/minigames like Housing, Gold Saucer and races(FF XIV) or darkmoon faire (WoW). Do GW2 have this style of content?

    Sorry for the long post and thanks in Advance!

    submitted by /u/rikzer
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I try out the Griffon?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:15 AM PST

    When I first got Path of Fire, I used a Teleport to Friend to catch up with one of my friends who had already been playing and we found an NPC who would loan out griffons. We had fun zooming them around the area but since I didn't even have all the free mounts yet, I figured I'd circle back around before deciding whether to go for the griffon.

    I'd like to go back to that NPC and try out the griffon again now but I'm have a devil of a time trying to find them and Google is failing me as well. Does anyone know the NPC I'm thinking of?

    submitted by /u/BlaineTog
    [link] [comments]

    Vampirism Rune in WvW

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:24 PM PST

    The 6th bonus say restore 10% health upon killing a foe, is it similar to Bloodlust Sigil? Or should I do the LAST damage to KILL enemy in down state?

    As I know you don't need to do the last damage to get Bloodlust Sigil boon...

    And I didn't see any description about this rune in Kill effect So I'm wondering how the machanic works

    Edit: Solved

    submitted by /u/richardyen0412
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment