• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Guild Wars Will there be a shutdown anytime soon?

    Guild Wars Will there be a shutdown anytime soon?


    Will there be a shutdown anytime soon?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:44 AM PST

    I was waiting for the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale but it didn't happen. Now I'm going to wait for the Steam Winter Sale, since I don't want to buy off non official retailers. While reading some other posts here, I saw that some people think that this was a intentional move by ANET. So since I really want to get into the game and I might also pay the 40 EUR. But I was wondering if it's any worth it or if there is a possibility that the game will shutdown soon.

    submitted by /u/den1ed4
    [link] [comments]

    Using Toolbox dialog to skip sections of GW

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Forgive me if this has been discussed before.

    Pretty recently, I found a pretty game changing use of the dialog function in toolbox and was wondering if anyone had found something similar.

    Now I understand it's against the rules however, seeing as there's no real bug reporting in GW I figured I'd post it here.

    Master Togo in Monastery Outlook is a god basically. He has the ability to give the user every quest in the game with the caveat that only one quest can be given (I tried a bunch of different ways to get more and couldn't). This can only be done on characters with no secondary.

    Using the dialog 0x8[Quest Id in Hex]0[8-F] you are able to get the quest.

    To explain the hex dialog the 0x8 seems to be the initialise code, quest id is pretty self explanatory, and the 08-F is a profession.

    Example: 0x83E809 This dialog will give you the zaishen quest "Finding the Bloodstone" and will give you the secondary profession of Ele.

    I won't go into specifics of what I've tried, but there's a number of ways to skip large amounts of the campaigns.

    Anyone else run into something like this?

    submitted by /u/180-86
    [link] [comments]

    Miniatures

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:56 PM PST

    After grinding out some of the Cantha campaign (Currently leveling up my reputation with the Luxons! Hurray for turtles!), I've decided to move on to the next part of my goal: acquiring a bunch of miniatures as well as a unique one.

    I apparently have a few valuable things to trade (The Everlasting Slightly Mad King Thorne Tonic mainly) as well as a few other tonics. I have a few plat too, otherwise not much else though. I tried to talk to people on Spamadan but it seems like it's all bots or something. My Character's name is Rheia Stormchaser.

    submitted by /u/AzureRoze
    [link] [comments]

    Ascalon Crime City

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Hey friends, after a longer break I am back in gw. I decided to open a new guild for any pve interested players. Maybe there are people here who aren't interested in +100people guilds and prefer a smaller, familier one. Are you new or returning player? everybody is welcome. Ascalon Crime City [ACC] recruiting! Our main goal is a community in pre searing ascalon but as I said we want to do all kind of pve stuff. Guild opened yesterday and we are "already" 3 people so please feel free to join. If you wanna help me make this guild grow, there is a place as officer for you. Pm here or hit me in game Lord Neico for post Lady Neico for pre

    submitted by /u/Neico645
    [link] [comments]

    buy full price or wait for sale?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:44 PM PST

    well it seems like the price didn't go down for the complete edition but I'm having an itch to play again, do you think i should a bit longer?

    submitted by /u/Yip_Yip_yoo
    [link] [comments]

    Bypassing Elona-Tyria Desert portal?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Hi!

    I'm sure many people are aware of the portal that allows characters to travel between the deserts in Nightfall & Tyria, with NPCs in the Arid Sea (tyria) and Crystal Overlook (Nightfall) that you can talk to to travel. The only requirement is that characters have been in the Desert zones to be able to travel on the other side.

    Now I have a character that has traveled to the Tyria desert, but not yet the nightfall one. Does anyone know one could bypass this requirement? I have a friend who tried it with TexMod's dialogue boxes, but this doesn't seem to work. I'd be grateful if anyone has managed that...

    Alternatively, could one cross over to the Elona mainland without having done the requirements for Consulat Docks? I have outpost by getting a taxi there, but can't start the mision.. Is there any other way?

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Alugian
    [link] [comments]

    GW1 on a Google Chromebook

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:33 AM PST

    I'm currently away from home and am wanting to play some GW on my shitty chromebook - does anyone have any experience of running GW1 on Chrome OS?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/PoolsNotClosed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment