• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    Guild Wars Is Guild Wars fun or have I just been really high this whole time?

    Guild Wars Is Guild Wars fun or have I just been really high this whole time?


    Is Guild Wars fun or have I just been really high this whole time?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:56 PM PST

    At this point in the game's life what harm would there be in unlocking PvE skills for use by Heroes?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:24 PM PST

    At this point in the game's life what harm would there be in unlocking PvE skills for use by Heroes?

    The real answer is that there's probably a spaghetti code knot that stops any more categories for skills from showing up on the hero panel or something. That said I'm curious what totally broken stuff people would be able to do that can't already be done with real people. Also for the sake of my sanity I'd kill to see the drunk requirements taken off of them and Asura Scan changed into an enchantment.

    https://preview.redd.it/9rmssbvtt1461.png?width=292&format=png&auto=webp&s=d767c4e51c218eb03ee098dd045ee31bb1ee42de

    submitted by /u/ploik21
    [link] [comments]

    Pre Order Bonuses

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:21 PM PST

    So I know they are super rare now. I cant find one for the life of me. Id really like a copy of the pre release Eye of the North. Willing to pay alot for the code but I cant even find one at all. Anyone have a link or have one themselves for sale?

    submitted by /u/BriganteXIV
    [link] [comments]

    Deadly Arts Tier List (For General HM/Beyond Content)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:42 PM PST

    What is your rarest/ most valuable item(s)?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Just got back into the game and am curious what is everyone's rarest/ most valuable item?

    submitted by /u/mattpython
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I log in all of a sudden?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Been playing normally the past month or so now I cant log in and it just gives me this email address"" was not found even though I was playing yesterday. Can log into my brothers/dad account just fine also what gives? It's as if i didn't even type in the email

    submitted by /u/GraphistRS
    [link] [comments]

    Question on The Last Day Dawns

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:27 PM PST

    My sis and I are GW vets doing the endgame content for Prophecies (my first time and she did it like 10 years ago). For the Last Day Dawns you have the option of running from ToA or Yak's; we did a Yak's Bend run for 6. We had to speak with Warmaster Riga and entered the gate and were immediately knocked down to 4 people. Am I missing something here? Is speaking to Riga in Frontier Gate not needed to do the quest? The only reason we didn't move around is the questline said we needed to speak to him.

    submitted by /u/TheFrankman86
    [link] [comments]

    Server Location Suggestion for South East Asian Player?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:27 AM PST

    In the process of creating an account but stumped at the Key input section where I need to choose what I assume are server locations, namely: Americas/Other, Europe, Korea, Japan and China.

    What are the difference of these servers? Are they all in English or will the language be localised? (eg. Korea, Japan and China). For context I'm a long time GW2 player (NA) and my latency is like 350ms. Would love to reduce that in GW if possible.

    submitted by /u/Aemilia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment