• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Guild Wars Dark Prophecies - Necromancer Test

    Guild Wars Dark Prophecies - Necromancer Test


    Dark Prophecies - Necromancer Test

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Suggestion: Make Wintersday Weapons Useful!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:11 PM PST

    In preparation for the start of Wintersday tomorrow, I was looking through the wiki at all of the Wintersday content, and came across Candy Cane Weapons and Wintergreen Weapons. If you're someone like me who enjoys getting into the holiday spirit, these weapon skins are awesome! It is a shame that they are entirely useless in actual combat. So here is my suggestion.

    Seeing that there are now plenty of ways to get perfect stat unmodded weapons (Bonus Mission Pack, Blessings of War, etc), why not at the very least give these Wintersday weapons perfect stats and allow us to put mods on them? Or even better, they could function similar to decade weapons, which give unique buffs during festival events, but in this case it would be only during Wintersday.

    I know the devs don't have a lot of time for Guild Wars, but I would imagine this idea is possible for the devs to implement since it does not require any art or content changes. Looking forward to hearing the community's thoughts on this idea, and of course, happy holidays everyone!

    submitted by /u/MaguumaGoldLegend
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions of a returning player

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:56 AM PST

    So I've just returned to the game after having dropped it almost 10 years ago.

    Just for context: I was a player who primarily played PVE, mixed in with some RA here and there. When I dropped the game, I more or less had achieved all relevant PVE titles (full HOM), in preparation for GW 2.

    Now after the hiatus, I'd like to get up to date as quickly as possible. ;-)

    So here are my questions:

    • What are the most significant changes mechanics- and skill build-wise? Will the dozens of skill templates I still have for myself and my heroes still work?
    • Which PVE-related content have I missed that I should check out, if still available? One thing I've seen already which I definitely want to do is to acquire those additional elite skills (Proof of Triumph).
    • What are the authoritative sources of information about the game today, apart from the official sites (GW Wiki etc)?
    • What else should I know about the game that I have probably missed due to my absence?

    Thanks guys for any input on this.

    submitted by /u/y_Sensei
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment