• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Guild Wars Basically every hour in kama

    Guild Wars Basically every hour in kama


    Basically every hour in kama

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:06 AM PST

    Is this bit of are explorable or nah?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Reminded me instantly of Cantha.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Dark Prophecies :: The Last Day Dawns | Tapas

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Displaying weapon spell damage

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:31 PM PST

    I don't play ritualists a lot but I've been trying to get into them more. I'm wondering if there's a way to display damage from weapon spells I cast on someone else to appear on my screen. Basically I just wanna see the numbers on my screen so I feel like I'm doing something with weapon of three forges

    submitted by /u/tat15
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a new playthrough anybody want to join?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Hey guys!

    I'm an Australian just looking for somebody (or somebodies!) to do another play through of all of the campaigns with. I don't really want to do it alone so let me know here if you'd like to join in with me.

    I'd be keen to do dungeons/fow/uw/doa afterwards as well. Hit me up!

    IGN: Silven Shadow. But prefer if you message here first as I'm probably not going to start solo.

    submitted by /u/Silvenx
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Revamp Project!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:37 AM PST

    Hey r/GuildWars! So I've been playing around with the idea of exploring new farming builds (mostly solo-farm/duo-farm builds), and have started to settle on some concrete initiatives/directions around this. If we use PvXwiki as an example of currently known farming builds/areas, I really feel like there is an opportunity here to 1) create new (profitable) farming build pages (for forgotten about professions and areas), and/or 2) improve upon/update existing build pages. I've started some work, but this is a very daunting task (huge game universe, and my ideas/knowledge are quite limited), and I would love to see more people contribute/get involved!

    How can you get involved?

    Well, you could start by reviewing some of what I've done so far:

    Next, I would really like to see people contribute new ideas.

    • Create new farming build pages.
    • Contribute to other people's farming builds, and/or contribute to the pages I've linked above.
    • Let me know if you think there are other/lesser-known areas worth farming.
    • Provide general feedback/ideas about the farming revamp project.
    • Participate in live streams, where farmers explore/test new concepts.
      • Great way to interact in real-time, sharing ideas/feedback as people test new ideas.
      • Would really like to see more people start streaming as they test farming builds, and I would really enjoy participating in other's live streams.
      • You can check out my twitch channel and help me as I test builds (shameless plug again, I know, but hey, I want to get this ball rolling). I plan to start streaming my experiments. Link to my channel.

    To summarize, I think there is a large opportunity here, and I would really like to see more people contribute. At the very least, it would certainly help my efforts if others started to participate - and it could help motivate new/returning players. Thanks for reading, and happy farming!

    submitted by /u/Us3r1OO425457
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment