• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Guild Wars To the designer that put this solid Agave in the middle of this Krytan gate; I would like you to know I have named him President Bush

    Guild Wars To the designer that put this solid Agave in the middle of this Krytan gate; I would like you to know I have named him President Bush


    To the designer that put this solid Agave in the middle of this Krytan gate; I would like you to know I have named him President Bush

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Drip Wars

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:42 PM PST

    If you use a weapon with the fiery modifier, does it change armour ignoring damage (eg. from fox fangs) to fire damage as well?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:57 PM PST

    Or is it just the base auto and the armour ignoring damage gets calculated after

    submitted by /u/Luxanna_Crownguard
    [link] [comments]

    Leaving the Faction tutorial.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Am I doing something wrong? I just came out of the faction tutorial, I'm still level 13 and everything is level 20 trying to kill me. The game wants me to do the Vizunah Square mission but I just keep getting ganked by mobs that more or less one-shot me all the time.
    Am I doing something wrong? Why does the game suddenly go from level 12~ish to level 20 enemies?

    submitted by /u/WebWithoutWalls
    [link] [comments]

    A Treaty's a Treaty WOC HM Factions Only Highlander

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment