• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Guild Wars [Part 2] My attempt at a no hit/no dmg/pet only/survivor run!

    Guild Wars [Part 2] My attempt at a no hit/no dmg/pet only/survivor run!


    [Part 2] My attempt at a no hit/no dmg/pet only/survivor run!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Making Kazhad Dhuum's Spirit Fight For Me

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Free oolas sc HM tonight

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:34 PM PST

    I'll be running oolas sc hm a few times(10-20times) tonight at around 9pst if anyone is interested in leaching I don't mind picking y'all up, just need to bring running skills/survivability skills to run to chest at the end. I don't charge anything so if ya are free and don't mind chillin for a bit stop by/ hmu in game, ign is Quenn of daggers. The end chest has a chance to drop storm daggers and clockwork scythe so hopefully some drop tonight :)

    submitted by /u/November-X
    [link] [comments]

    What's the two player lvl 19 dream team in pre-Searing?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Maybe R/W and E/Mo? R/W and R/W? E/R and E/R? Which team will bulldoze the charr? Elementalist and ranger are probably the best, but necromancer might be cool too.

    submitted by /u/necron9
    [link] [comments]

    End-game reward trophies.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:00 PM PST

    I've accumulated numerous of these items to be used at the vendors. My question is; what are some of the best-in-slot meta equipment pieces I should nab with them?

    submitted by /u/SchaapDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment