• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Hey Google, search "How to not succ big pp at Weaver"

    Guild Wars 2 Hey Google, search "How to not succ big pp at Weaver"


    Hey Google, search "How to not succ big pp at Weaver"

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Greatsword STM Chronomancer Rotation Guide

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:02 PM PST

    WE NEED: Raid Reward Tracks

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:31 AM PST

    I think Reward Tracks were one of the best additions to rewarding Players in this game they've ever had, this way, people that enjoy specific content, can play that without missing out. I just see a small problem with how Anet sees PvE right now, for them PvE is just everything in one pot, open world, fractals, dungeons and raids. All of those offer repeatable rewards, except for raids.

    Maybe they assume the average raid player gets their clear and then farms daily fracs and open world events for the rest of the week?

    At least for me and many people i play with that is not true at all, for them, they do not know what to do with the game anymore after having gotten their clears, the average raiding squad, expects you to use good buffood which is pretty expensive and after having gotten the weekly clear and we still wanna raid abit what do we get? some green and blue gear ?

    What I am suggesting is, Raid Reward tracks, each boss kill gives a little bit of Progress, maybe some bosses more than others, maybe killing the same boss over and over again gives less reward track progress each time until you have killed some others to prevent farming the same boss all the time?

    Maybe this would be a nice opportunity to add an NPC which will reset your raid clear progress so you can clear a wing again.

    The Reward Tracks could have Living Story Rewards with abit of Consumables used in Raids and Transmutation Charges, yes correct, as someone who plays 90% raids, you just don't get those.

    When i've read about the Weekly CM Rewards i was so hyped, i thought maybe, we finally get meaningful good rewards somewhat like when you first beat a CM and get Ascended Equipment and a bunch of cool stuff, but the 10 Gold and Provisioner Tokens, they are better than nothing and i like how they seem to care, but i want more!

    And i think we deserve more, some people probably do 3-4 Full Clears a week, and by experience, those people will slowly get burned out, maybe they even make less gold from raids than they spend because they are sitting around with expensive food on 24/7, and that just feels unfair.

    Then we have the news, that currently there is noone working on new Raids, so it should be in everyone's interest to keep these People that just enjoy raiding around with what we already got, and in MMOs one way to keep people playing is actually reward them for what they are doing.

    submitted by /u/HelloMyNameIs_Tom
    [link] [comments]

    Raid Guild [dP] Contracted By Anet To Prove Raid Boss KC Has No Bugs (Video Inside)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:29 PM PST

    KEEP CONSTRUCT

    Anet paid [dP] to prove KC has no bugs by skipping every single mechanic.

    Keep Construct (KC) is a raid boss notorious for having the most bugs in the game. These bugs include the boss becoming permanently invulnerable, killing people who don't dodge, and leaking credit card information to private parties. Players for years have begged Anet to fix these bugs that bring down the quality of raids and the game in general. Instead of fixing their game, Anet has hired Dispossession [dP] to prove there are, in fact, zero bugs in Keep Construct.

    [dP] is the top raid guild on North America, boasting several all-time boss records. To prove KC has no bugs, they decided to skip every single mechanic in the fight by abusing the fuck out of power chronomancer while at the same time having next to no support classes. A strategy that, by all logic, shouldn't work.

    "We'd like to thank Anet's balance team," Walrus, previous leader and current member of [dP], said. "If it wasn't for them, this record would've been impossible. Can you imagine how insanely difficult this would've been if there was actual balance in the game? Anet's incompetence really makes our job easy."

    "Imagine an orb-collection mini-game with a golem fight in the middle," Rece, officer of [dP], said. "That's KC."

    Video POVs:

    Ryan (Chrono)

    Pupsi (Chrono)

    Prud (Chrono)

    Kacodo (Chrono)

    Luxroy (Chrono)

    Rece (BS)

    Zetta (Renegade)

    Sirius (Druid)

    https://dps.report/uLF7-20201015-214149_kc

    submitted by /u/receypecey
    [link] [comments]

    The Commander And The Rise

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:35 PM PST

    Delusional Elitist PvP Tournament Day 2 (NA) Starting Right Now!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Day 2 of the Delusional Elitist Conquest Open is starting right now at MightyTeapot! Come cheer on your favorite NA teams and players, who are battling it out for a $1000+ Prize Pool! Good luck to all players, and Happy Daylight Savings Time Day!

    submitted by /u/Roile
    [link] [comments]

    Weaver - Weiss Schnee (Guild Wars 2 x RWBY Crossover) [Artwork by Gnomehunter]

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:52 PM PST

    Automated raid torunaments

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:19 AM PST

    Automated raid tournaments would be a cool addition to the game.

    Each week the wing changes. Talk to some NPC in aerodrome to enter, 1 entry per player per week, you have a whole week to do it. Fastest team wins. Can also have some participation rewards like the PvP tournaments. Each 2-3 months there can be a special more prestigious one that requires some qualifying points to enter and can have a nifty instability like no down state.

    Easy way to give something exciting to the "hardcore" PvE community without doing much work with most of the systems already in place.

    submitted by /u/--bird
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a workaround to have multiple keybind profiles for your characters?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:08 AM PST

    As someone who plays multiple classes, something I really miss in this game is the possibility to set up control profiles for your characters. I mean at least the opportunity to position your F1-F5 utility skills so that they match the button you want for them, should by now be a thing by now in an 8 year old MMO.

    For example on my Renegade I never swap weapons. So I would like to have the key I assigned to weapon swap be instead assigned to legend swap. Some classes don't even have a weapon swap at all and that often used key just sits around unemployed.

    Bear with me, I have limited muscle-memory coordination. I find strength when the same buttons do (sort-of) the same thingies. When I play Necro or Druid I know that my F1 morphs me into a better lifeform with superior skills. But my brain cooks itself when I play my Holomancer, I press my F1 expecting to photoforge and all I do is fart out a gay water field.

    I've checked long enough in the options enough to figure that it isn't possible ingame to enable keybind profiles, I know that already. So I'm asking for a workaround here: What can you recommend doing here? How did you fix that? Did you just surrender to ANets lazyness, or did you find an addon, or a legal software that is easy to setup and very comfortable to use?

    It would genuinely make my GW2 experience a million times better if one of you helped me with a solution. Thanks in advance. :)

    submitted by /u/InbredLegoExpress
    [link] [comments]

    d912pxy Crashes

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:16 AM PST

    For the past week, GW2 has been randomly crashing for me with an exception in "C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll".

    I currently have the latest versions of ArcDPS, RadialMount, and d912pxy from the Addon Manager as well as Reshade 4.8.2. The problem disappears when I uninstall d912pxy.

    I have tried everything: reinstalling GW2, reinstalling and updating Windows to version 20H2 , updating all drivers, updating all Visual C++, executing sfc /scannow, transferring an identical KERNELBASE.dll from another PC...

    Anyone else having the same problem?

    log.1.txt

    log.txt

    arcdps_lastcrash.log

    submitted by /u/Neocyte
    [link] [comments]

    Which Black Lion Weapon Skin set do you like the most, and which do you like the least?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Which Black Lion Weapon Skin set do you like the most, and which do you like the least?

    submitted by /u/Knighthonor
    [link] [comments]

    do 7% sigils stack ?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:30 PM PST

    i want to do some solo dungeons, and was wondring if 7% sigils stack.
    example would be Ghost + Night for AC

    submitted by /u/B_A_D-T_R_E_E
    [link] [comments]

    Mirage...illusions or chaos?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:16 PM PST

    I have a quick question that any really experienced mesmer player could likely answer quite easily.

    I have been playing almost exclusively mirage since I rejoined GW2 a couple months back. I did some looking into several builds and have ended up sticking with condi dps and dueling/illusions specs.

    Most information I can find seems to say that the illusions tree offers higher dps on bosses that act often due to the large confusion stacks the build is centered around. Oftentimes it seems this thought is unfinished or simply left at that. I haven't deviated from the illusions/dueling setup, but I've done a little bit of messing around with the spec trees themselves. Now I am realizing that most of the information basically says what I mentioned above but doesn't really go into any detail...so is chaos higher dps in situations that don't have a tough, mobile single target?

    The chaos version of my build is archived on metabuild whereas the illusions is considered current meta...but is that meta solely focused on situations with that specific type of fast moving boss? Is the chaos variant the preference in all other situations? The comments/posts on the topic seem largely dated for 2019 and don't go into detail about situations without fast boss enemies...otherwise known as "most situations".

    It's not like I'm reading that it IS or ISN'T better in dps, it seems much of the info just pertains to these big boss scenarios. One comment mentioned that illusions doesn't do as much on the golem but didn't go into more detail.

    I am not asking anyone to go do my work for me, if no one truly knows then I will download the addon for dps figures and test it but I find that very unlikely. So far, the GW2 community has proved full of knowledgeable and helpful experienced players willing to share their advice. I ask this because, while I am trying to work my way into raiding, I mostly do fractals, open world content and story. This "raid" build I use has been great in any of these situations, but of course if I could do more dps I would take it.

    If the chaos variant weren't archived I would just assume that it has higher dps in situations without a fast boss but I feel like it must've been archived for a reason and the illusions variant called "meta" for a reason...but that page still seems to mostly focus on fast moving bosses.

    Thank you so much to anyone willing to offer advice or answers! The community has been exceedingly helpful whenever I ask, and in a game so rife with complexities that isn't necessarily the expectation.

    Once again, much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Vikn011
    [link] [comments]

    Consumables - A Farewell

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Reshade - Version 4.8.2 was released on October 31st 2020

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:58 AM PST

    Does anyone know if this causes GW2 crashes? I had the old 4.0 version on as later version crashed my game.

    If it causes crashes what's the latest version I can download please?

    edit just to update everyone. I just went ahead and installed the newest version and applied my fav setting file and everything works fine. no crashing etc.

    submitted by /u/EchoFalls27
    [link] [comments]

    First 80

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Got my first lvl 80.

    I expect the next thing to do is play through expansions..

    Then what is next best option?

    Gaurdian base.

    Shooting for cleric/pally build

    submitted by /u/zeus99es
    [link] [comments]

    What are the soundtracks that play in Bitterfrost Frontier?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:01 PM PST

    I bought an episode of season 3 to get to Bitterfrost Frontier for the ascended trinkets and for the last week I've been gathering winterberries and...I've absolutely fallen in love with all the soundtracks that play when I'm there. I think a few of the pieces there also play in the core game's snowy regions.

    Anyway, anybody know the names of those soundtracks? The list of soundtracks in this game are way too many for me to look through all of them.

    submitted by /u/Noelic_vi
    [link] [comments]

    Did they ninja nerf phospholuminescent infusion

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:24 AM PST

    i dont seem to be glowing like before

    submitted by /u/Regimentz
    [link] [comments]

    WvW Skirmish-Tickets for slumbering conflux

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:54 AM PST

    More than 1.800 of them seem unreachable for a casual player.

    Can u give me an advice how to get them?

    TY for information

    submitted by /u/bautechniker
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think of the pace of PvP in this game?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:43 AM PST

    I just wanted to get what the community here thinks about the pacing and speed of PvP is in the game. I certainly am not trying to offer suggestions or say it needs to be changed, but as a more casual player I feel like PvP in the game is a bit too fast paced? By that I mean 1v1s in this game are significantly faster than what I've experienced in other games, especially if you're power vs power. I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way?

    I do enjoy the PvP in this game don't get me wrong. The fast pace is totally fine. But what I enjoy in other games is a more strategic experience where there's a more constant back and forth. In GW2 it feels like the first to get a stun off or the first to unload their whole kit is the one who wins. And even when you're more defensive, are ready with CC and condition cleanse, etc. it still feels pretty 'melt or be melted'. I'd love to hear what yall have to say about this.

    submitted by /u/nutellalife
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Matter Sword

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:33 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment