• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Guild Wars LDoA: is there an way to ease the grind?

    Guild Wars LDoA: is there an way to ease the grind?


    LDoA: is there an way to ease the grind?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:32 PM PST

    I've finally undertaken my first LDoA with a ranger, after many false starts. It was going ok until the Farmer Hamnet quest popped this morning. I'm trying to do what the guide says and farm these two bandits outside Foibles Fair...and it's soooo boring! Is there a less grind-y way to do this in less than a couple months or do I just have to live with it?

    I want to finally stick it out, but that academy looks so desirable right now! I'm no stranger to the grind at work, I spent three winters picking dirt and rocks out of boxes of potatoes but at least I was getting paid!

    Edit: wow, I hadn't realized how active and helpful the GW community still is! Thanks for a ton of helpful advice and encouragement. I think learning about the vanguard quests more recently made me misunderstand how it still is a grind title, and now I have some other ideas to try instead of those two bandits.

    submitted by /u/ZevNyx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment