• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Guild Wars I've played this game since I was barely a teen and I basically grew up with this franchise, so wanted to make a post to give credit to how much creativity is allowed with the armors of this game!

    Guild Wars I've played this game since I was barely a teen and I basically grew up with this franchise, so wanted to make a post to give credit to how much creativity is allowed with the armors of this game!


    I've played this game since I was barely a teen and I basically grew up with this franchise, so wanted to make a post to give credit to how much creativity is allowed with the armors of this game!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Trying to get back into the game!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Hey all, played a fair bit of GW1 as a kid and have just loaded it back up. Feeling slightly lost, any reccomendations on where I should start. Is starting again the best option?

    submitted by /u/Naraivi
    [link] [comments]

    Dot build viable?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:01 AM PST

    How are dots in this game?

    submitted by /u/Yip_Yip_yoo
    [link] [comments]

    Back to GW1

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Can someone guide me through the actual status of the game? Where can I find people after a long period of absence to enjoy the game? I loved this game so much, yet almost 10 years passed since I played it sincerely.

    submitted by /u/Former_Ground_7965
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into GW

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I was recently successful in installing Guild Wars onto my Mac because I didn't have a PC to play on. It's been a significant time since I've been off and I was wondering if anyone had any good PvE Dervish builds (and 2nd professions) that I can work towards, where I can survive with basic henchmen. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Additionally, if anyone knows how I can make my Monk relevant again gets extra brownie points! Monks were so essential back when GW was poppin but it's hard nowadays. Any non-healing/protection monks that do well in PvE battle would also be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ociinos
    [link] [comments]

    Any german gvg players?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Nach langer Pause wieder zurück und liebe gvg aber leider keine Gilde zu meinen besten Zeiten als runner/front/midline Top 50. Meist aber top100/200 wahrscheinlich eingerostet aber würde gerne nochmal rein kommen, also falls ihr noch wen sucht oder so meldet euch gerne.

    Ign: Panda on heal

    submitted by /u/funnydepression
    [link] [comments]

    GvG guilds.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Used to prot monk in HA and really interested into getting bakx into the game but I know GvG is the only thing that's really alive rn. Anyone willing to invite me?

    submitted by /u/chucktownbound
    [link] [comments]

    which class?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Thinking of coming back and playing again, I'm deciding either between a necromancer or elementalist because i like the class theme and i can also get LDOA on them, i was debating about going assassin but i remember finding the dagger spam kinda boring for me, my goal would be to do hard mode and end game content so any advice on what i should pick?

    submitted by /u/Yip_Yip_yoo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for EoTN preorder /bonus code

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Hey guys - as the title says I'm looking to buy a code. I know they are few and far between, but if anyone has one or knows where I can find one that someone is willing to sell hit me up. I'm a big presearing player and that sword would be a big upgrade! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Wrench3d
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment