• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Guild Wars Is there a nice summary of end game content and how to get involved?

    Guild Wars Is there a nice summary of end game content and how to get involved?


    Is there a nice summary of end game content and how to get involved?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Despite clocking in 1.2k hours I have never really done much end game content. And to be honest, I don't know where to start. I always see references to deep, and speed clears in my alliance chat, but I don't really know what it means. I can't really find anything on wiki either.

    Does anyone know of a good resource?

    submitted by /u/0lrcnfullstop
    [link] [comments]

    Random Arenas Ranger - w/ OSRS Beats by DJ Tickle!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:19 PM PST

    New Player Shopping/farming list help?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:31 AM PST

    So I'm trying to equip myself and my heroes and it's going well so far, but I've run into a bit of a roadblock namely weapon upgrades that you can't just buy from vendors.

    I need for myself:

    a zealous dagger of fortitude with "dance with death"

    for my heroes:

    3x Adept domination staff of fortitude with "aptitude not Attitude"

    a 60HP staff,

    a 40/20/20 staff (Is this like a 20/20 staff? I think the wiki said you can craft those somewhere)

    an adept "aptitude not attitude" channeling magic staff of enchanting.

    (and maybe the entire thing times two, because I'd kinda also like to equip heroes on a second character but I guess that can wait)

    Is there any way to farm for these very specific items? Do I just keep identifying weapons and hoping that I can salvage these exact things?

    Also there are items that I straight up can not afford, specially in large quantities for heroes, such as Prodigy's Insignias for my 3 Mesmers (almost 200Platinum!!!!), or all the vigor and vitae runes for both myself and my heroes. Is there some way of farming for those, specifically? or am I going to have to resort to farming hundreds and hundreds of platinum to equip these heroes?

    submitted by /u/WebWithoutWalls
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment