• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Guild Wars I found a childhood drawing of the Templar armor. I miss mountain troll farming.

    Guild Wars I found a childhood drawing of the Templar armor. I miss mountain troll farming.


    I found a childhood drawing of the Templar armor. I miss mountain troll farming.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:39 AM PST

    [EDGE] wants YOU for pvp!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Issues logging in?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Hello Guild Wars Family!

    Is anyone else having issues logging into the game? The home screen launches okay but I cannot authenticate.

    submitted by /u/dash777111
    [link] [comments]

    Can't connect to my account

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    I like many have multiple accounts, I can log into my main and my pre account but one of my accounts I type everything into it and then go to log in and it just says connecting then says Network error, anyone else get this or know a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/November-X
    [link] [comments]

    Fort Aspenwood Consistent Bug

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Luxon Warriors guarding the turtles bug out in well over half the games that are played.

    After reaching the green gate, if a turtle dies, the Warriors sometimes stand still and do not move or attack for an infinite duration, preventing the turtle(s) from respawning.

    This seems to happen every two out three games. It just happened today three times in a row.

    This bug seems to be occurring more recently than in the past. Possibly an update may have accidently affected it.

    Please fix it.

    submitted by /u/ProfessionalRain9978
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment