• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Guild Wars How long does the story take to complete

    Guild Wars How long does the story take to complete


    How long does the story take to complete

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:09 AM PST

    I'm a Guild Wars 2 player and I'm absolutely in love with the story, so I thought about giving Guild Wars 1 a try. My only problem is I don't have too much free time so I just wanted to ask about how long does Guild Wars 1 + Expansions take if I only focus on the story? (Including leveling up to the point where I can continue the story if there is a level requirement or something like that of course.)

    submitted by /u/Elbourn96
    [link] [comments]

    What build did you run when you first started the game, only to later realize it was absolute trash?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Major Sunspear rank exploit

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:26 PM PST

    I was doing the zv from a couple days ago- Plains of Jarin and came across a major sunspear rank exploit.

    1. Take the "Insect" bounty from the Sunspear scout outside the Sunspear Great Hall
    2. Kill some of the Nephila
    3. Check your Sunspear rank, you will find it went up 4 point for each Nephila killed despite them being arachnids

    Farm away!

    submitted by /u/GramblingHunk
    [link] [comments]

    Scuffed Naruto in Guild Wars Factions with friends

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Fire Magic Tier List (For general HM)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Help Trying to Understand Weapons and Mods

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    I'm getting back into GW fresh after almost a decade out of it, and while I'm mostly set on how things work and what to build/do, weapons and their mods always escape me. If someone could help set me straight, it'd be much appreciated.

    From what I understand, and please correct me here:

    • Perfect weapons are those at the top damage bracket, regardless of rarity. Ideally these are at Attribute level 9?
    • Prefix and Suffix mods are randomly generated on identifying your weapon type (e.g. dagger upgrades only come from daggers). These have a value bracket you want to hit the max value for.
    • Inscriptions are a 3rd mod that can only go on inscribable weapons. Nothing from Proph or Factions is inscribable. Is everything from Nightfall+ inscribable, or just things which have an Inscription to be ripped out or with "Inscription: None?"
    • Weapon skins are functionally meaningless, as any skin can roll perfect stats and be given perfect mods.

    What I'm hoping to have answered is whether or not I need to eventually replace my current Daggers. I went into EotN, did the Hero training and got the collector item for Boreal Station. I traded that for some white max daggers with the +20% for being customized. Are these inscribable because they're from EotN, or do I need to replace them with something from a Nightfall Weapons NPC for a perfect inscribable blue dagger?

    submitted by /u/Smunkeldorf
    [link] [comments]

    Hear me out: SF and VoS nerf...

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:44 PM PST

    I know it would most likely kill the last little bit of community the game has but picture if it didn't. All of the meta builds for Speed Clears would basically be thrown out the window and it'd be fun trying to create a new meta. I know it'll never happen but it's fun to speculate. Just crazy to think how overpowered some of these skills are. 🤷‍♂️ What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Tyler-Kayne
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Assassin Only Challenge: Gyala Solo

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Bigger than usual update?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:30 PM PST

    Don't know if my game had an update(played 3 days ago) or just had some corrupt files or something. Was there an update?

    submitted by /u/TheKyleWeAllKnow
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, looking to solo/duo

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Y'all know the story, gree up with GW, played GW2, got disheartened, etc etc, cue me loading up my gigaold necromancer with edgy red hair, white armour, and black shades like a shitty Matrix character because I was cringey af at 13.

    Would love to start a new runthrough and get my husband into it as well. He couldn't really get into GW2 at all, but loves LOTRO so I think he'll enjoy the skill system and thought that goes into GW builds.

    What two classes would be best for a "required heros only, no henchies, all released content in order" style duo ironman run?

    Also, is there a way at all to get a Factions/Nightfall class back to Ascalon City in case one of us wants to play one of those?

    For reference, my husband really enjoys Warden on LOTRO so I'm thinking of encouraging him to roll a Paragon, but I know they tend to suffer in small groups. I'd rather not play necro, since I played it ages ago, but I'm otherwise open to just about anything!

    submitted by /u/sariaru
    [link] [comments]

    how much is the current run from lion's arch to ascalon?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:58 AM PST

    I have seen bunch of people trying to get 10s and 10s of plats for this run, how come now it's that expansive?

    like that guy that offered 15e for the whole run

    <- thats hours of farming for me for a 15 min run o.o

    submitted by /u/Yuleezaaa
    [link] [comments]

    I want to make a character in prophecies and run through the game, is anyone interested in joining me?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:22 AM PST

    I grew up though my formative years playing this game, and have come back to it. I'd really like to make a new character because grinding titles is a bit boring. The idea of starting over and going through all this by myself seems kinda blase. I kind of really want to do Prophecies because it's the most in depth story line and it would be nice try to "relive" the glory days of circa 2008. My IGN is "Buckit Head" if you want to add me and shoot me a message in game.

    edit: by run I don't mean speed run, I mean "run" as in play through.

    submitted by /u/ThickAsPigShit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment