• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Guild Wars Hard mode elementalist and necromancer build?

    Guild Wars Hard mode elementalist and necromancer build?


    Hard mode elementalist and necromancer build?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Anyone know a good elementalist and necromancer build for hard mode with the hero build set up?

    Looking to get GWAMM when I start playing again

    submitted by /u/Yip_Yip_yoo
    [link] [comments]

    Finished duo prophecies. What next?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:23 PM PST

    A friend and I have been attempting to duo the whole game, no heroes or henchmen. We just finished prophecies. Which campaign do you think we should do next?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Tyler-Kayne
    [link] [comments]

    fastest way to "decently rich" for returning player?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:01 PM PST

    I have a lot of potential in my old characters. I have a monk as my main who's been all campaigns, a sin, a paragon, ranger, and a warrior maxed out, but I never really got around to making money. I'm talking about having enough money to buy most common things from vendors and npcs. Maybe 250k to start.

    What are the quickest ways? My monk could probably jump into anything right now and start it. My mainstay way back when eye of the north came out was speed running the last mission for 5k, made decent money back then but my account got hacked and my money stolen.

    submitted by /u/zzuum
    [link] [comments]

    I finished Rescue at Minister Cho's Estate (Hard mode)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:41 AM PST

    That was a really annoying quest but it's done. Now it's time to finish more WoC [Hard Mode] bullshit.

    submitted by /u/jsmith4567
    [link] [comments]

    Most valuable drops

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:08 AM PST

    After seeing people bidding stacks and stacks of arms for ded kanaxai. It got me wondering what are the most expensive items which are still possible drops?
    I was thinking a perfect flame artifact with HSR fire 18 and HCT fire 18 or 9 armor vs charr in presearing would be worth heaps.

    submitted by /u/PinaColluder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment