• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Guild Wars [Build] Hammer Signet Mesmer

    Guild Wars [Build] Hammer Signet Mesmer


    [Build] Hammer Signet Mesmer

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    pvp discords?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Post them up please :) I'd like to start forming HA again but the same ~30 people play. I was hoping to get people to play again lol.

    submitted by /u/blowtheglass
    [link] [comments]

    Hero Team builds

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:10 AM PST

    Is it worth to geht mercenary pack in 2020 ? What is Ur best Pve Team Build should i get it to do mesmerway ? Thx for helping me out on this .

    submitted by /u/LenNiGo
    [link] [comments]

    This morning in Kamaden, I got DC, and when I logged back in, all my Tots, and Tonics from the event were gone!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Thoughts on ranger

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Is the expertise attribute worth making ranger a primary class? Or can most of rangers kits be utilized as a /R?

    submitted by /u/colej780
    [link] [comments]

    Heroic Refrain Teambuild

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Heroic Refrain Teambuild

    https://preview.redd.it/22tt3qmtagw51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0733456f9e855f6ef8435dd61772e1b314617399

    Norgu has some harsh critisism for my Paragon... Do you guys have maybe more constructive feedback for my build? The basics aren't much different from the standard memser hero line up. Just some bonus echos and an SoS (for Splinter Weapon (Channeling 20) and Restoration Spirits (Restoration 19) Giving the whole party +7 Regeneration which feels nice.

    I've been testing it in DoA HM (no consets). It seems to do ok as long as i take my time and carefully pull the groups individually. I've finished City and Ravenheart HM, Died Veil because I got caught off guard at the final enemy spawns and Foundry because i pulled too many near the end.

    If you have any suggestions, especially concerning DoA, UW and FoW specific changes I'd be glad to hear them :). If you have questions about the build I'll gladly answer them

    submitted by /u/str3uner
    [link] [comments]

    MadKing timing

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys! Does anyone have a link for when the MadKing will appear ? I know it's every 30mn but I'll have a very limited time to connect today and don't want to miss out on this mad lad ! I'm on Europe west time :) Thanks and have a good Halloween !

    submitted by /u/Laynnyal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment