• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Happy Halloween, Nephalem.

    Guild Wars 2 Happy Halloween, Nephalem.


    Happy Halloween, Nephalem.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Someone is releasing the bees and its terrifying

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:03 AM PST

    Got a Black Lion Key for the first time from the Chest of Black Lion Goods login reward

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    ..only to get a revive orb from using the key. I was tricked.

    After completing my Halloween dailies, I opened up my login reward chest. I was treated to a nice surprise of getting a black lion key for the first time after years of salvage kits, repair canisters, and revive orbs. I made my way to Lion's Arch to buy and pick up a black lion chest from the trader. I stood among the spooky Halloween decorations and opened up the chest. Immediately, my eyes focused on the red/pink orb. I exhaled loudly as I acknowledged that was likely the best Halloween trick ever played on me.

    submitted by /u/filledindifference
    [link] [comments]

    This is the reason I LOVE watching new players experience the game for the first time... His reaction is just... Priceless

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I know it’s been done before...but hail the Mad King.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Challenge Accepted and Completed.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I was issued a challenge following my last post to complete the clocktower backwards (action camera enabled and pointed behind me where S is forwards). I've done it finally and am providing the video proof.

    submitted by /u/Sep7ahedron
    [link] [comments]

    New necro. Medusa

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Had a great turnout for the MGT Halloween Concert

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    My GW2 Halloween 2020 in pictures

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    End game open world could be amazing if it was more difficult

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Open World is one of the main reasons Anet developed GW2 instead of making another GW1 installment. And I totally agree with them. It's the pinnacle of an MMO.

    But the endgame shouldn't be this easy. We are fighting beings that are on a level greater than literal gods! Yet I feel no danger whatsoever. And it makes the whole atmosphere like a big joke to me. I can't immerse myself no matter how much I try. Or enjoy the gameplay at all. It's such a shame.

    I love the idea of open world but why are the endgame maps easier than the starting zones? I was more afraid at level 2 in Queensdale than I ever was in the endgame maps since PoF release. The random bandits in Queensdale were scarier than either Kralkatorrik's branded or Jormag's icebrood!

    submitted by /u/Tur_In
    [link] [comments]

    Settling In For the Greatest Night of the Year

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Delusional Elitist Conquest Open (EU) Starting Now!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Come watch EU's greatest battle it out for the Lion's Share of $1000! Starting shortly, catch it live at MightyTeapot on Twitch!

    NA will be tomorrow at approx 3pm EST, make sure to tune in for that as well!

    Happy Halloween!

    submitted by /u/Roile
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to share my Mad King pumpkin carving! Happy Halloween!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Is this game just a big gold grind?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:36 AM PST

    There is no gear progression, almost no rare drops. All you get is loot to sell so you can buy expensive skins from the market and repeat. Fractals, dungeons, raids and in the end it all comes down to getting gold so you can get 1 step closer to your goal. Want ascended armor? Get gold. Want a skin? Get gold. Want a mount? Get gold. Want a legendary? Get gold. I like the game in general but it feels like compared to other mmos they have just removed gear progression and replaced it with a big gold grind. I want to enjoy the game please give some advice because after saving 300+ gold and getting my ascended armor, I am tired of having to farm gold once again. The exploration, the skins and everything is else is beautiful but the gold grind is killing it for me.

    submitted by /u/onlystatefalsethings
    [link] [comments]

    Was helping my brother with the story, somehow i turned into a will-o'-the-wisp

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Character Deletion

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Hi ! I have a question, I'm a old GW2 player and I want to delete my characters to start fresh.Only thing is, I brought some cosmetic and was wondering: If I delete my character and recreate a new one, will my cosmetics will carry on my new character or do I have to do something specific before deleting ?

    Edit: I'll explain a bit why I want to delete this character, since I get misunderstood (I think?).The character I'm talking about, my ex-boyfriend created and used my 80 level boost on a character I wouldn't definitely won't play and without my consent. That was also the same time where I quit and didn't have the time to learn anything about the game at all because of it. I just recently got back and remembered that this character, and I hate it now. This is not mine, and the person who created and used my only privilege to level my other character, was real proud of wasting it. I just recently got back on GW2 to truly learn the game begin to end, and I brought this one cosmetic that I don't really want to lose. That's why I stated in the comment that this elementalist is now pointless to me.

    submitted by /u/Myutella
    [link] [comments]

    Sabotaging your own server in WvW

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:15 AM PST

    Yesterday I discovered that some people do that. It's new to me, probably, not new to others, still, I wanted to bring this subject up, since I think that it's generally an interesting issue whenever a game has to deal with various kinds of greefers.

    So, specifically, I discovered that someone built like a dozen of rams in the keep / t3 tower, draining the resources for zero benefit to the server they play for.

    This is, obviously, not the way the game is intended to be played. I think, that from the game perspective, it should be possible to locate the player who did it and report them to the game admins, but, it's better if instead of administrative action the game would have prevented this kind of gameplay.

    In case of rams, one could say: disallow building them inside towers, especially if the tower is owned by your team... but this won't solve problems with building trebs / ballistras in places where they make no sense. On the other hand, completely restricting the places where siege weapons may be built seems like not a lot of fun / hard to accomplish.

    So, what do you think?

    submitted by /u/crabbone
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Anet, could we have a Thriller dance emote for Halloween 2021 ?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I'd personnally love to have a Thriller dance emote like the one we had in GW.

    Wouldn't it be nice if such emote was added as a reward for the next annual Halloween achievements ?

    submitted by /u/TireurEfficient
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars 2 gem cards in Australia?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Hey! I've recently noticed that the gem cards at EB have gone off the shelf, does anybody know why and if they will be back?! These cards are such good value compared to buying the gems in game in USD!

    submitted by /u/kateamber09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment