• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Dances With Demons- Huevember 11th

    Guild Wars 2 Dances With Demons- Huevember 11th


    Dances With Demons- Huevember 11th

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Second ever dungeon, second ever solo - Caudecus' Manor :) Loving this game so far

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:25 AM PST

    [Fanart] My first half-month of HUEvember 2020 with cartoon mounts!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Did draw Orpans griffon :D

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:27 AM PST

    Map Completion TacO Marker Pack - The COMPLETE Edition - Now also with Mount and Non-Mount Routes.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:31 AM PST

    The work is done my friends, my Map Completion markers now cover every single map in the game😀. But not only that I've also started working on the Non-Mount version. In this release are already the Non-Mount routes for Core Tyria+Season 2 maps. The rest will soon follow😀.

    You can toggle between routes in the TacO menu😀.

    VIDEO GUIDES:

    TacO & Markers Installation

    • Download the latest version of GW2 TacO
    • Extract TacO from the archive somewhere - I recommend Guild Wars 2 folder.
    • Download ALL-IN-ONE markers pack from my website.
    • Move downloaded tw_ALL_IN_ONE.taco file into the POIs folder inside GW2TacO folder (do not unpack it!). Override if asked.
    • You may have to allow using archives from other sources in the file properties or repack the archive (just rename .taco to .zip) it as your own if you don't have admin privileges in the Windows.
    • Launch the game in Windowed Full-Screen mode and TacO as an Admin (does not work on Mac).
    • You can toggle my markers in TacO menu -> Filter Displayed Tactical Markers -> Tekkit's Guides ->

    Check this for more in-depth TacO guide

    If you like my work, you can support me here:-)

    Enjoy😀

    submitted by /u/sankurix
    [link] [comments]

    New trading post suppression, bug, or bored rich people?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:08 AM PST

    So I'm selling off a bunch of stuff out of crafting bags purchased with laurels. I'm selling to the orders instead of listing. As I get down to the last couple hundred of a few different items, I start to see an order for one of each item that seemingly can't be filled - it is always there. As soon as I sell to the order, the transaction completes, and by the time I get back to the sell the next one, a new order is there for one item at the same price as before. I saw this repeated across a few items, maybe 50-60 sales in total.

    What is going on when this happens? I can't see how a single player could be keeping the order numbers up for a single, commonly purchased item. Maybe if they were multiboxing and always had an order queued? That just seems like a waste of time.

    Maybe a bug? I did check that the order was filling at the same price and number sold each time. It was just baffling to watch it happen. I gave up and listed the remainder.

    submitted by /u/ettieredgotobed
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty finding groups for FotM CMs or Raids because you don't have KP? Just ask them if you can join

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:48 PM PST

    I often read people complaining about elitism and not being able to find groups for high end content because of all the KP requirements etc and it feeling like today's job market - needing experience to get the job that will get you experience.

    What I've found is that most groups are often comfortable with players in their groups who are less experienced, provided they are open, honest and most importantly ASK FIRST.

    Don't just join the 4/5 or 9/10 group and expect to be carried without saying a word. You need to ask them and. Be comfortable with them saying no, or better yet, tell them it's fine if they end up kicking you for not being up to par.

    Make sure you have a good understanding of the encounters going in and you should be fine.

    At the end of the day, people just want to have fun and complete the encounter to get their loot. As long as you aren't a massive hinderance to that you'll usually find people are willing to help out and you give a few pointers along the way.

    submitted by /u/Mexay
    [link] [comments]

    Human Engineer, body height 12cm

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Change your character select screen to the old times! Thanks, that_shamen. Details in comments

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Discretize [dT] - Chronomancer build and more

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Hey reddit,

    As the title already spoiled we are presenting a DPS build for the purple class for fractals. Since we do not play chronomancer in fractals due to it only being good in pick-up-groups or unorganized groups we entirely relied on the community for this one: thank you TipCat for all your efforts, we are confident that fractal players will appreciate it!

    Link to the website

    We also completed something that was on the mighty table for a long time: a beginners guide to fractals. To make the guide more relevant for new players we collaborated with Mistlocked [FotM], a guild that teaches new players the mechanics of fractals. We highly recommend checking out their discord if you are new to fractals and want to improve!

    All traces of our beloved consumables are now gone from the website. To replace the void we added a cheat-sheet for fractals that show which potion and sigil combination is optimal for each fractal. Simply open it in your browser and alt-tab to it during a run in case you don't remember everything right away!

    Also, Jes - the guy who maintains the Reaper guide - updated the CM-Guides for his dark green class! Thanks for your efforts Jes!

    Furthermore, we are happy to announce a new initiative by Discretize: Coming Wednesday (November 18th) at 19:00 CET we stream a fractal run with explanations in our public discord (https://discord.gg/NpS2gN5 ). We take someone who is not used to running higher-end strategies with us and explain everything on the fly. This is a great way for fractal players to pick up our ways of completing fractals and maybe improve too. Afterwards we will try to answer all your questions in a short meet & greet.

    A short note on the new fractal: Many asked us what to play there. We are working on integrating it into the page, however, it requires more thought since condi is the go to for that fractal which does not align well with the current design of the page. For now we recommend to go with one alacrity renegade and four condi firebrands. Asides from that, any condi build works "good enough" on this encounter; we only found that this composition works best due to the very high CC-capability and no more usage of consumables to compensate builds that are weaker on the CC but would be viable otherwise.

    Thanks everyone for your feedback on the last reddit thread. We appreciate it and are happy to let you know that most of it has been addressed in this patch. If you notice anything else that you believe deserves improvement please let us know!

    We are working on a new big project right now, which hopefully sees the light of day very soon :)


    Many learned how to use the markdown editor to contribute guides, proving that even the least technical-inclined individuals can edit the guides. Our guides are open-source, which means that anyone can edit them and submit change requests via github or discord. Github: https://github.com/discretize/discretize-guides

    Finally, if you enjoy our website we would very much appreciate financial support. Our founder, Metagame, pays about 50€ a month for as long as this site exists although he quit the game a long time ago. Yet he still is available to help me out with questions about the code and pays whatever is remaining on the bill. Hopefully one day we can get rid of the nasty ads. Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/discretize

    In case you come across any mistakes on the website we urge you to let us know in our discord or by writing a message to me on reddit.


    Princeps on behalf of the members of Discretize

    submitted by /u/SpatiumPrinceps
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing of a norn with otter

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Can anyone help me get into the game or at least point me in some directions please?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:35 AM PST

    I have been wanting to get into this game since release and this is my 3rd or 4th attempt, but every time I do try it out I just feel so lost and I don't know where to find all the fun..

    So here I am, giving this game another go but this time I decided to stop by this sub and ask a few questions..

    What are some overall beginner friendly classes, pve/pvp wise? I made a necromancer, it was fine at lower levels got to level 20, decided to try pvp, looked up a build and it was too overwhelming with all the combos and stuff, I couldn't enjoy it..

    The other thing is, running around and doing hearts gets stale real quick, exploring the whole map with my slow chubby lad gets just as tedious, is the fun yet to come or am I missing something?

    I really want to like this game but every time I just feel so lost and overwhelmed by everything that I literally don't know what to do or where to go, or should I just run around, do hearts and explore maps?

    submitted by /u/R_1_S
    [link] [comments]

    [Beginner] my armor changed appearance thanks to an item...(?)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Sorry if this is an obvious and/or stupid question, but today I have just begun playing and got my level 5 armor. Then I realized an item that said something like "... set" and I double clicked it.

    Now my character is wearing a full set of something that looks like heavy armor. It also stays the same if I unequip all my armor.

    Is there any way to redo this and can anyone please tell me what I have done?

    I am pretty sure this is some basic knowledge, but I am not able to find the answer with google.

    submitted by /u/DreizehnX
    [link] [comments]

    Is gathering mats and selling them profitable?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Hello!

    I love gathering all kinds of materials in other MMOs and selling them on the auction house to make money.

    1. Is this a profitable way to make money in Guild Wars 2?
    2. I assume I should buy the gathering tools from the in-game store as they have unlimited amount of usage?

    Thank you for answers!

    submitted by /u/Gankeros
    [link] [comments]

    State of WVW

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Which server has the most active WVW scene? I only PVP but looking into playing WVW too. I don't mind moving servers if it meant a better wvw experience. NA or EU. TY! :)

    submitted by /u/TaintedPhant
    [link] [comments]

    Really need help

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Hi all, uk based guild wars two player, I am really struggling to progress in the game, need a group of people that are willing to allow me to join raids ect. I do need some herbal help too, in terms of armour weapons ect.

    Much lvoe x

    submitted by /u/nipplebucket88
    [link] [comments]

    If ArenaNet would announce today: "There will be no new Elite Specializations in EoD." Would you quit the game right now?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    That was just a thought I had today, as I was, once again, shoving gear around from character to character, trying to find a spec or build I haven't played yet or might enjoy again. There really aren't any specs or build that excite me anymore. And I'm having a hard time committing to one main character. I'm kind of just drifting along, doing my daily stuff on different characters every day, just hoping for some exciting new Elite Specs in EoD.

    I'm not excited for the new episode. Not excited about new fractals or raids. Simply because the specs and builds all have gotten so stale. Can't enjoy this amazing world when the gameplay hasn't changed in forever. Other MMOs at least have frequent balance patches that completely shift the playstyle and build choices for classes but GW2 completely lacks that.

    So if ArenaNet would announce today: "There will be no new Elite Specializations in EoD." I would most likely just quit the game for good, here and now. What about you? Not trying to stirr any drama, just curious what people think about this core aspect of the game.

    Edit: to add to that: the first MMO I ever played was GW: Factions. I love the asian flair Cantha has. Echowald Forest has a special place in my heart, Kirin are my favourite mythical creatures, and I kinda can't wait to revisit all those locations. But If I think about having to revisit all of those places on a Firebrand, Berserker, or Soulbeast, I instantly lose all excitement. I really want to go back and tame a phoenix on my ranger, but not if I have to keep playing Druid for several more years.

    submitted by /u/kodokume
    [link] [comments]

    I want to gear all my characters by T4ing Verdant Brink as it seems the most low effort way to do so

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:22 AM PST

    But I would need to be part of a guild that runs it more than once a week. I'd do it daily if I could. Does any guild do this? I have had a really hard time finding one. How would I find that?

    submitted by /u/TheWorldIsAhead
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon shop for warrior.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:51 AM PST

    I have a level 80 warrior and am hoping to find better weapons. Where would be the best place to look?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Mo_Caesar
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have the ability to rejoin story instances

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:00 PM PST

    I've been asking some of my friends to give the game a shot for a while and finally one did. We were going through one of the path of fire story instances where you come across Bathazar in the first Highlands story, he accidently mount jumps a little out the map and bang it kicks us out. There's a little bit of moaning but we go again.

    We start playing again get up to the 1st boss there is a little bit of lag and I get a DC and kicked out leaving him to face Balthazar which he does as I can't rejoin. He then describes the part where he is down and can't do anything and then he gets a DC (instead of what should have been a cut scene when referring to YouTube). He moans and comes off and I don't think I'll be playing with him on GW2 again... :-( it is a really frustrating system.

    I must admit I tend to avoid the story instances as I don't find them fun but is that a common problem with lossing progress?

    submitted by /u/LewisIRL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment