• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Guild Wars We just got LDoA and LSoA in 0 hours and 0 minutes!

    Guild Wars We just got LDoA and LSoA in 0 hours and 0 minutes!


    We just got LDoA and LSoA in 0 hours and 0 minutes!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    But how beautiful is this game?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    How do you go about picking one character to “main”

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I see people talking about having mains in this game. I don't have one, I have several great characters all relatively even when it comes to progress.

    This may be weird but I feel like if I play on one character too much I miss the others. They are all so unique and great in various situations I can't seem to single one out as the one I want to go for GWAMM on.

    Any other similar experiences? How did you decide?

    submitted by /u/autofails
    [link] [comments]

    God walking amongst mere mortals

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Is it possible to do still without both pre ascalon defender and survivor titles? :)

    submitted by /u/fla_games
    [link] [comments]

    unded oni

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    hi :D

    I wanted to ask what unded oni mini goes for these days?

    I looked in kamadan guild trade chat but all the entries are from 10 months ago and ecto prices changed a lot since then. So it would be great to get a more recent price^^

    Thnx in advance

    submitted by /u/Chaosbouncer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment