• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Guild Wars State of Guild Wars PVP

    Guild Wars State of Guild Wars PVP


    State of Guild Wars PVP

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Any good presearing bows?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Pretty new to presearing, looking for a good now I can use while I work towards LDOA.

    Does anyone here have a good unid bow with near max damage or mods?

    I'm not rich in pre but I have a decent bit I would be willing to pay!

    Let me know in pm or in game: all sevens

    submitted by /u/autofails
    [link] [comments]

    New possible farm for EXP in Pre-searing and also drops

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    A couple of questions from a returning player

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I just returned after ~10 years with a few friends. We are playing through prophecies and not using classes/abilities from other expansions. I'm a level 18 warrior/monk still working on the campaign.

    • Where can I find builds that use abilities I have or can earn in prophecies? I tried the wiki without much success.
    • Can I change my secondary profession? If so, is there a profession better than monk for secondary?
    • Is there an item guide on what to do with items? What to sell? What to vendor? What to keep?
    submitted by /u/werteen1
    [link] [comments]

    Going to make a Dervish, how do I get Obsidian armor/how long does it take? It looks the coolest. What else do I need to farm if I want to run VoS?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    So I Googled the armor sets, some of the EotN look cool, but Obsidian is by far the coolest looking. I used to play the base game like 12+ years ago, but never made it far enough to unlock it or get an idea of how much work it is to get, I just remember ectos being crazy expensive.

    So what is the earliest/best places to farm the necessary materials? I also saw that I should do like Windwalker insignias or something, where do I farm those?

    Any guides or anything on player a Dervish through all of PVE? It just is all pretty overwhelming. I found this 7 hero build using 3 mesmers but its all Greek to me

    submitted by /u/JBSuperTroop
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest solo farming build for UW? (no anniversary skills)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Hi. Back in the day I would farm ecto in UW with the Warrior/Mesmer build. I was ok at it, but struggled at times and got body-blocked or otherwise killed far too often.

    Are there any builds that make this easier now? I see there is a dervish VoS build on pvx, is that better? I don't have any of the anniversary skills.

    submitted by /u/DarklyTinting
    [link] [comments]

    Overwhelmed with 2nd profession

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I recently came back to GW after being absent for a decade or so. The last time I went with a N/Ri but this time I went with an Ele. I now have to choose my secondary profession and I was wondering which would be the best choice?

    I already read about those and they look the most promising:

    • E / Mo (for healing?)
    • E / Me (for energy management)
    • E / R (for the pet?)

    FYI I want to play solo and PvE-only. PvP doesn't matter at all to me.

    I watched a video with a E/Mo killing dozens of enemies at once without dying and without any henchmen/heroes. So I was wondering if that would be the best choice for me? Is E/Mo that powerful?

    I always skipped the monk profession since I don't want to spend the majority of my time healing other companions. I'd rather use (fire) AoE attacks.

    So are there any wrong choices here? Would it make sense to choose Ranger only to get a pet companion? Or Mesmer for reusing the attacks faster?

    I'm a bit overwhelmed, it seems like every profession is a great fit. 😂

    submitted by /u/noatak22
    [link] [comments]

    Team Trials Hero Builds

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a good set of hero builds for the team trials? I'm having trouble with the kill count part. Can't seem to kill enough to pass it.

    submitted by /u/Oddscribe
    [link] [comments]

    Luxon Guild looking for ACTIVE alliance

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Hey everyone ive been trying to find an active alliance to have my guild join but the past two have claimed to be active but in over a week we only ever saw 2-3 people talk besides us in the ally chat. So if anyone has a spot open in their active alliance can we please join! We do PvP PvE and have some people who enjoy perma pre as well

    Ign:swing king The Beacons Are [LiT]

    submitted by /u/blockparty34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment