• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Guild Wars Never noticed the fiery tornadoes until today in Abbadon's Gate, the texture is hidden behind the fog and space sky by default (screenshot taken with the command "/fog off" from GWToolbox)

    Guild Wars Never noticed the fiery tornadoes until today in Abbadon's Gate, the texture is hidden behind the fog and space sky by default (screenshot taken with the command "/fog off" from GWToolbox)


    Never noticed the fiery tornadoes until today in Abbadon's Gate, the texture is hidden behind the fog and space sky by default (screenshot taken with the command "/fog off" from GWToolbox)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Ooze Pit is the ZB today. Here is how to do it with just a cupcake and alcohol

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Item mods drop rates

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Hello I want to ask about item drops. I've been farming Vaetirrs in HM and noticed that I mostly get Illusion Magic items and I've gotten a fair amount of vs. Earth shields. Is there a general rule stating that you get a higher chance of getting a vs. Earth shield from a mob that does earth damage? Also I cannot seem to farm zealous dagger mod. Any recommendations for that?

    submitted by /u/jslowbro
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Website

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I felt a bit nostalgic today and decided to watch the Guild Wars 2005/2006 videos they used to release... and noticed they gutted the whole website and made a simple event calendar instead..... I wonder why they would delete memories like the holiday videos, screenshots, wallpapers and not upload them somewhere else.

    submitted by /u/Wandering-Hades
    [link] [comments]

    Did they disable -password?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I used to launch the game with -password to skip the login, but now it's not working automatically. Did they remove it or is it just me?

    I'm also seeing the ability to rename friends in the friends list which is new I think Just didn't notice it nvm.

    submitted by /u/JnvSor
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone run Guild Wars on Linux?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Been really itching to get my laptop moved over to Linux. Because Windows 10 is just .... what's the word... SUCK BALLS.

    I play mainly on my desktop PC which is still Windows 7, but occasionally I hop on from my laptop. I'd like to be able to still do that if possible.

    submitted by /u/AndrewZabar
    [link] [comments]

    Question about region lock

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Hello, I've been looking for a collectors edition code to add to my account. I possibly found one that's from Australia region, but my own account is European. Would I still be able to add the code to my account and receive the bonuses?

    submitted by /u/sjoors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment