• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

    Guild Wars 2 You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.


    You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    [Art] Charr Warrior, rough model, not painted yet. 26x12x13cm is it still a miniature? ��

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Lyssa be like.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Guildie asked for help with Illusions, I tried.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Thief didn't read the instruction manual

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    When it comes to the 3rd expansion Elite Spec reveal lead up, would you all like the Datamine silhouette thing again?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    I know its old, but When HoT was the new expansion on the way, the developers put in the silhouette for the new Elite Specs in the code and dataminers would share them one by one on the Subreddit here when each was added, and we would try to figure out what class it was and what weapon they were.

    for me, something about that brought excitement to the final reveal of the Elite Spec.

    Would anybody else be interested in this again?

    submitted by /u/Knighthonor
    [link] [comments]

    The Guild Wars 2 Logos are just PURE ART.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Bound by Blood | Cover and music video by Orbital Decay.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Came back to this heart NPC, only to see ... myself waiting there.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    An art of Trahearne

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    We found a floating carrot waiting for Wurm, started a cult or something

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I tried to make my favorite sword in the game, the Etched Avenger

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Cheap right now: Exotic Hunter achievement

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    I turned in all my Sense of Community Trophy into Bonus Box of Goods and got one exotic drop: Entropy. That weapon isn't by itself really valuable, but what caught my eye is that it is part of the Exotic Hunter achievement I have been eyeing for quite a while. That is the one that has the Karmic Converter as award.

    In the past, that achievement was either really painful to obtain by regular drops (still is I guess), or really expensive to buy on the TP. However, it seems those weapons are now a rare drop of the mentioned Bonus Box of Goods, as the price especially of the most expensive weapons went down a lot during the event week.

    TL;TR: If you are interested in the Exotic Hunter achievement, it might be a good idea to open those Bonus Boxes of Goods and then buy the rest off the TP now, while the prices are low. The event will end today.

    You can easily check what you are missing by entering your API key into the wiki page for Exotic Hunter.

    submitted by /u/foromar
    [link] [comments]

    Had some fun with my Engineer in Photoshop!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    It's been a long time since I last played, guess I have a lot of these to open.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    What do each type of build (PvE, sPvP, WvW) focus on?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I've been playing casually since launch but I'm finding myself enjoying fractals a lot with the recent fractal rush event, and am going to continue to dedicate my Condi Firebrand exclusively for fractals.

    I've also tended to dip in and out of WvW from time to time, often to grab a daily or two when I'm short on time etc. I'm finding myself enjoying it more and more now and was going to dedicate another of my characters exclusively to WvW (I have 10 characters, who are all PvE/Open World atm so I have options!).

    So as per the question, what makes a PvE fractal build different from a WvW build?

    What are the main focuses of one gamemode Vs another, and why would one build be unviable in the other gamemode?

    I guess I can understand when it comes to armour sets, where you might favour glass cannon to tankiness in one mode etc. But what about traits and weapon choices?

    I guess knowing the thought behind creating such builds will help in the way you use them?

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_MESMER
    [link] [comments]

    My brother is new and I havent really played since release. Is the living world stuff worth buying?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I see that each episode is 200 gems, so about $2.50. Thats not awful, but there are over 20 episodes to get through. Is it worth while? How hard is gold to get now? Is it worth buying gems with gold and just grinding our way to play then for free?

    We are big Destiny nerds(maxed out clan each season since launch of D2, yes even during CoO and WM), and story is a huge selling point for us. I used to play GW1 heavily in middle school/high school, but im 27 now, and don't remember everything. I loved Factions, and I saw the next expansion goes back to Cantha, so I figured it was worth getting back into GW2(plus I have a new PC on the way).

    Anyways, I guess what my point is is that story is a big deal for us. Is the living world story worth paying for, and if so, what is the most worthwhile way to obtain it(dropping ~$50 and buying them or grinding out the gold)?

    submitted by /u/Xandabar
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Ally Assessment - First Spear Hakima

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm currently trying to do the achievement Ally Assessment. For some reason I can't talk to First Spear Hakima. I don't get a response and the achievement doesn't progress. I have talked to all other npcs and they registered. I haven't found a similar bug report.

    submitted by /u/DragonLord9599
    [link] [comments]

    Elementalist Builds

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Hello community.

    I wanted an opinion on how to play my Elementalist. I started playing GW2 2 weeks back and am now on my last few levels to Level 80.

    I looked up build on metabattle, snowcrows, etc.

    But i'm still not sure what to play for the "near" future. I am going to play Open World most likely, at least for the start.

    Now, i already looked up a few builds, but am unsure, on which are suited for me. Right now i play d/d because d/f felt a bit clunky to use and i didn't really like staff or scepter. Maybe this changes with different builds and playstyles.

    My question is; are there any other up to date sites with builds for different things, or do i just play what seems to work?

    I do have the expansions, so i am open to Tempest/Weaver builds.

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/Strassi007
    [link] [comments]

    I'm beginning to not know what to do with all this...

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Some Charr have spent too much time around the toxic sludge

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Linux and WvW: performance problem

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I use Linux for everything I need a computer for, beside GuildWars. That is until recently, when Windows crapped its pants and corrupted ntuser.dat, locking me out of my account for a little while.

    So, I decided to try to run the game on Linux. My computer is old, but it used to be the top spec... back in 2011 (it's an Asus RoG kind with a bunch of bells and whistles). So, it has a decent i7 CPU, GeForce 650m with 3GB of memory, plus 16GB RAM.

    Since the video card is not supported anymore, I had to install a driver for legacy cards, but the driver itself seems to be well supported (last update on AUR is from just a few months ago). The system uses Xorg and GDM for graphical stuff.

    Here's the problem: the content that has relatively few players in it, like fractals, the performance isn't stellar, but the game is playable: around 30fps. But stuff like WvW zerg brings the game to 1-2fps. This is very different from my experience with the game on Windows, where the number of characters didn't affect the performance as much as the other aspects of rendering, like LOD or quality of textures etc. This brings me to suspect there's something I should configure about the video card. Of course, I can be totally wrong: video and graphics in general isn't my kind of thing.

    Anyways, anything I should try? Anything this may be a symptom of?

    submitted by /u/crabbone
    [link] [comments]

    What is, in your opinion, the most beautiful and atmospheric place in this game?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I heard a lot about the Drizzlewood Coast farm so I decided start the 4th episode of icebrood saga and unlock the waypoint and I gotta say, it's my most favorite place in the game right now.

    Core Tyria is dense with content and each place has something special to offer, the verticality in HoT is unlike any game I've ever seen...but Drizzlewood Coast has this magical and vibrant terrain, this battlefield like atmosphere, the ambient sounds are just simply amazing, just set environment volume to highest and you can literally fall asleep to it...until sirens go off and you start hearing mortar explosions.

    I haven't explored the whole world yet, didn't even start Path of Fire or any of the living world seasons. But I really can't think of something that can top this. (Well, to be fair I thought the same thing like 3 times during my playthrough of the game...but I'm fairly confident that it'll be really hard to top this one.)

    I don't know, it just feels like a World War 1 battlefield, or something out of the We Happy Few game. It's really so atmospheric, and with the constant raining the mood it sets is just so melancholy, I love it!

    So what is your favorite place in the game? If it's this place then do tell me everything you like about it. I only scraped the surface so far so I wanna hear more. If it's someplace else tell me why it's so wonderful that it's better than even this.

    submitted by /u/Noelic_vi
    [link] [comments]

    Best Glob of Coagulated Mists Essence solo farm ?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Title basically ? I read that 28 was good back in 2016 ? still the case ?

    submitted by /u/BochocK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment