• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Guild Wars My first tattoo ever! In honor of the game i grew up playing and bonding with my dad over :^)

    Guild Wars My first tattoo ever! In honor of the game i grew up playing and bonding with my dad over :^)


    My first tattoo ever! In honor of the game i grew up playing and bonding with my dad over :^)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Paragon DoA HM 7 Heroes [No Consumables]

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Does anyone want a copy of "Guild Wars: The Complete Collection"?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I made a post about this a few days ago, but it kind of got nowhere. So, to keep things short this time around, I bought a physical copy of Guild Wars: The Complete Collection after I made a deal with a RL friend. He decided to bail once the item arrived and now I'm sitting here with a 40€ game that I can't do anything with. I can't apply it to my account for any extras and I have no need for a new one.

    I'm hoping to find anyone who'd be willing to purchase this at a cheaper price. I'm willing to negotiate and I believe I'm trustworthy enough given my online presence. I just want to get rid of this key.

    And yes, this edition comes with most DLC and upgrades.

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    Ele Staff funbuild

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Ele Staff funbuild

    So I was messing around another day with Ele in HM and I found another funny build.
    Basically you focus on autoing...with a staff. And your pet.

    And somehow it's looking good. Obviously not meta but it's not too bad either.

    https://preview.redd.it/fmcsma8gbrs51.png?width=1905&format=png&auto=webp&s=3eedef76958d002e3015b5d266bbd41d0040a88a

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Start 2 Clients ?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Is there a way to Start 2 Clients ? My pre necro Holding on Tons of items i wanna Storage on a separate Account .

    I only find Stuff from 7-11 years ago . Is there a smooth and Save way ? What Would u recommend ?

    submitted by /u/LenNiGo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment