• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Neytiri (Avatar) Cosplay

    Guild Wars 2 Neytiri (Avatar) Cosplay


    Neytiri (Avatar) Cosplay

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Guilds Who Think They "Own" A Meta Map Are Frustrating

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Please don't do this.

    Was in a VB meta map tonight being run by a particular guild, when someone complained in map chat about never having 100% participation. A helpful person then explained to them how to check their participation meter and how events after the meta could increase their participation before daybreak. They were met by the commander of the map saying "Please let the commander command". The person responded with "I was just trying to help", at which point the entire guild began to gang up on them in map chat with messages like "If you want to educate the masses, do it in your own instance", "This is our map, not yours", and my favorite "There's some sassy people in chat tonight :)"

    It's incredibly frustrating to see someone get ganged up on by an entire guild just for offering a piece of advice in a chat that all players are allowed to use. There's a certain degree of politeness we extend to those doing metas, like not ruining a bounty train by pitching a bounty we can't hope to complete long before they can get to it, but no guild should feel that responding to a request for help deserves scorn and reprimand unless it's done by a person with a blue tag.

    submitted by /u/CorndogFan1776
    [link] [comments]

    [LWS4] That was a great story. First time completed it.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    For everyone interested, a certain Charr at a certain location talks again

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Happy Gw2 Halloween everyone!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    HOLY HALE, SHE'S FINALLY FINISHED!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    HOLY HALE, SHE'S FINALLY FINISHED!

    At the start of quarantine, I decided to try my hand at doll customization. I wanted to recreate my main character in Guild Wars 2, Hale Firstmoon. It's taken months, but it's been an absolutely incredible project to work on and this new art adventure certainly tested my skill and creativity.

    I made miniature scale mail by individually cutting every scale out of a Diet Pepsi can. I glued angora goat wool piece by piece to the doll's head to make her hair. I painted her face-- three separate times. I mixed my eyeshadows into resin to create ice shards for Wintersbite. I cried trying to make boots.

    There is so much time, effort...and a lot of cussing, hot glue gun burns, and absolute pride in this doll.

    If you'd like to see the gallery of progress pictures mixed with gratuitous adventure shots-- click here!

    https://preview.redd.it/oxiwdmqrmqs51.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=36942c72eb8a630cee44e235439aa55b34faf5a8

    https://preview.redd.it/40affhgfmqs51.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e5ce13ff60df2f9d2c751a2299ddf46272ad1d32

    submitted by /u/feralhale
    [link] [comments]

    Still amazing.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    It still amazes me that this game is over 8 years old. The one thing that really stands out is the environments. This is the first MMO where I truly enjoy wandering around looking at the beauty of the land. Anet did an amazing job making the world interesting. The zones all feel unique and all tell their own stories. Even today I'm seeing new stuff that still makes my jaw drop. I really hope that End of Dragons isn't the final major expansion.

    submitted by /u/JazzyTales
    [link] [comments]

    Since Halloween is starting tomorrow, here's a few (bad) shots from the very first Halloween in Best Lion's Arch!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Game Update Notes: October 13, 2020

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Imagine this being your character

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    How to delete 750 Magnetite Shards

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    So I just bought myself a nice "White Mantle Portal Device" for 1000 Magnetite Shards in the last week. After this weeks raid reset and clear I got a lucky super rare Mini Keep Construct dropped. Since I got the Mini unlocked already I wanted to exchange it for 40 additional Magnetite Shards....well seems like I missclicked and therefore did not exchange my Mini but my new Portal Device...for 250 Magnetites.

    submitted by /u/LoptiXS
    [link] [comments]

    PSA / Life Hack: Save time in LFG tomorrow trying to find a not full LAB map by scrolling down to a squad that's a third or less full

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    The cap for labyrinth maps is pretty low already, and if Anet lowers the cap even more as part of lag prevention, it will be that much harder to find a map to join. So, instead of trying to join squads that are nearly full at the top of the LFG, scroll down to fresh ones!

    submitted by /u/FloweryFluff
    [link] [comments]

    A new dawn on the horizon

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    A question about musical instruments

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    So I was doing my weekly key run in DR and I came across a bunch of folks playing music.

    And then i remembered my thief who was supposed to be playing the flute, except he doesn´t have a flute.

    Why doesn´t he have a flute? Well, i read years ago that the instruments are limited in the speed at which you can play the notes.

    Meaning, for example, you cannot do a thrill, or you cannot do a 2-octave rush, or you cannot play anything interesting, basically.

    Is that still the case? I tried the music box web, where you get to play with the instruments, and I didn´t find such limits. I could thrill and play repeated notes with ease. Does it work like that in game?

    submitted by /u/onanoc
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 file too big while downloading

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Hello friends,

    I have an issue while installing the game. I know it currently weighs about 48GB when fully installed. However, during the download it appears that the file size is much larger. I have 75GB available on my main drive and when it reaches 78% download it always says that it needs at least 20 more gigs to finish installing ... That's surprising. Does the game really use about 100GB of space while downloading? That's crazy.

    I have tried downloading the game to my external hard drive and then transferring it to the main one, but when copying the files the exact same thing happens to me. It copies itself to some extent and then says I need more available space even though 75BG should suffice.

    I don't know how to get around this problem and the truth is that I wouldn't want to have to play the game on an HDD with all the loading screens out there ...

    Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I've searched the internet and couldn't find anything about it. :(

    submitted by /u/Arl3nd
    [link] [comments]

    Balthazar Fight Music Title?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I do hope this isn't a spoiler.

    Which track (if there is a unique track) is the music for the fight where Balthazar kills you? Not the one where you kill him, I'm assuming that's the one titled appropriately "To Kill a God".

    (As a side note, is there any easy way to view cutscenes besides playing through a storyline again?)

    submitted by /u/blu3heron
    [link] [comments]

    I want to start strike missions, but i dont know how

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Hi, I wanted to make some questions in this subreddit because people in lfg havent really been very helpful about this subject. So here are the questions:

    1- I dont understand the looking for more texts, im guessing LI is the raid currency, alac is alactrity but... if anyone could provide me some of the more common words that are used here id appreciate it.

    2-Are there any specific builds needed, like heal druid, or you can run whatever in the dps department?

    3-If I have no guild, do i just join parties in looking for more or is there another way?

    Thank you, im really lost.

    Edit:

    4- Are there some Strike Missions that are harder and people usually dont do unless they are daily? i saw theres daily Strikes.

    Edit 2: Thank you guys, you have been very helpful and i appreciate it a lot :)!

    submitted by /u/Vishasu
    [link] [comments]

    I got the audio voices for my Guild Wars 2 series, check this preview!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment