• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Guild Wars Looking for a friend from the past.

    Guild Wars Looking for a friend from the past.


    Looking for a friend from the past.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    I recently got into my extremely old gw account. I was looking through my friends list and saw a name that caused a massive resurgence of memories and nostalgia. The character name is Zarka Sinz. My character name is Johnnyboy S or any variant of Johnnyboy really. We used to farm faction for hours, and just dick around and play pvp. I was a kid, and zarka would take time to help me and my friend to progress through the game and learn. We had many nights hanging out in vent, and I think zarka was only a year or 2 older than we were at the time (12 or so is my guess). Its a major shot in the dark, but I figured it was worth posting. Zarka, if you're out there bud, I'm back and so is Abdalla, we would love to play again.

    submitted by /u/MadBuddahAbusah
    [link] [comments]

    Guild wars being beautiful... (Color grading with Davinci Resolve)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Bogroot Growths (Tekk's War) / Dervish Solo Running Guide

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Halloween Giveaway - 50 ectos to 20 winners Raffle

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    "An Ingenious Plan" quest issue

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I have several accounts on Guild Wars and noticed an issue with the "An Ingenious Plan" Halloween quest. When signing on to do the yearly Halloween quests I have noticed that many of my characters on these accounts are not offered the Halloween quest called An Ingenious Plan. The other 3 quests are offered, but not this one. Is there something I am doing wrong, or is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/GuyFromHarlem
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players for random stuff

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Like the title says. I want to switch it up from only using heros. Looking for players to do random quests or missions with. Im on the eastern time. Lmk here or add me. - Miss Death

    submitted by /u/BudKing8806
    [link] [comments]

    Bed of Coals Quick Overview

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    6000 hours played, just returned after 8ish years

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    How is it possible to play a game 6000 hours and come back feeling so utterly lost? I have 12 character slots. I remember 4 of them haha. Apparently i gave my money away because im broke lol. Anyone have a link or a resource that is a really indepth refresher course in all things guild wars?

    submitted by /u/brandonlbartlett
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment