• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Guild Wars Let us use 11 Heroes in Urgoz and the Deep

    Guild Wars Let us use 11 Heroes in Urgoz and the Deep


    Let us use 11 Heroes in Urgoz and the Deep

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    I know its doable with 7 but having 12 people kinda is what made the deep and urgoz special. With the game aging more and more it will be increasingly harder to find people to do this with. Raising the hero cap to 11 in these two areas would make them alot more accessible and fun.

    submitted by /u/GromiMomi
    [link] [comments]

    Ayyyy Halloween is live yall!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Just a heads up, incase you wanna start that grind for your survivor title!

    happy halloween!

    submitted by /u/Taco_Human
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon for fire elementalist (lvl 12)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game and was wondering what te best weapon is for my level and how to find some of those. I've just entered the Northern Shiverpeaks but only have a staff that deals 7-11 damage (a purple item). But aren't there better staffs/wands to find around here? (I'd prefer a wand due to the offhand artefact I own). I have a few bows and hammers that deal double the damage my weapon has.

    Help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Mr-Zaadbal
    [link] [comments]

    The best Napoleon Dynamite impression I’ve seen (Elementalist dance)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Important question: are shields for running of any use currently? Because I have all this sh*t in the Xunlai chest taking dust and I don't know what to do, I created all the possible variations for any imaginable use but never got to use any.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Favorite Scythe?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Gearing a Dervish for the first time and wondering which scythe are people's favorite weapon models?

    submitted by /u/Jolly_Particular_459
    [link] [comments]

    Original Skill Pins

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Hey, I've got two skill pins from Prophecies (Eviserate & Gale) - never used, if anyone's interested. I've also got a Factions collector's boxonly thing missing is the shirt unfortunately. Found the shirt in its plastic packagine! The shirt is a Nightfall shirt, so not the original Factions one. Art book, soundtrack and map are all there as well. Only thing off would be the access card with the code I used to activate the game.

    Mods, if this isn't allowed, just let me know.

    submitted by /u/crespire
    [link] [comments]

    Issue creating new account?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to create a new account I get error code 011, and whenever I try creating a new account on the gw2 website an unexpected error occurs. Anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/sirjisu
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for gvg Guild [EU]

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Hi guys, i've been playing gvg in 2005-2008 and Id like to give it a spin again. just pm me character name darius the fallen

    submitted by /u/Redditgoodaccount
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment