• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Anyone else here who wants monthly achievements back in the game?

    Guild Wars 2 Anyone else here who wants monthly achievements back in the game?


    Anyone else here who wants monthly achievements back in the game?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    We met 8+ years ago and roamed in WvW together. We met in person over a year ago and roam the world together still :) Thanks Anet, for making an amazing game that made this possible!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    "Oh no!" ....

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    [Idea] Adding a little Halloween flair to WvW ��

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Just a random idea that would bring some of the Halloween spirit to players who spend most of their time in WvW.

    Replace the enemy NPCs with different Halloween factions - aesthetics only, no new skills or attacks.

    Red - Joko's minions (keep lord could be replaced with Joko)
    Blue - Bloody Prince Thorn's minions (keep lord could be replaced with the prince)
    Green - Mad King Thorn's minions (keep lord could be replaced with the Mad King)

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/shark0003
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Halloween! Post your pumpkins!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    "Dan" Easter Egg in Bjora Marches

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    GW2 + Narcos Theme, I finished the Intro for the upcoming series about Guild Wars 2!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Steam Release is coming close and I'm really excited about it but new players have to deal with the awful classic dungeons without knowing that the endgame ones (fractals) are much better.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Hey guys! we recorded an amazing video playing THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, hope u enjoy the music <3

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Need help with legendary pvp armor

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I ve decided recently to craft the legendary pvp armor.

    My question is about the pieces of ascended armor requiered.

    I ve already unlocked all the Ardent glorious armor, but i transmutated the armor a long time ago.

    If i apply to another ascended armor the skin of ardent glorious armor, will it work for the craft of the legendary armor ?

    Thank you !

    submitted by /u/FloMD
    [link] [comments]

    A Sylvari I just finished! Feel free to contact about commission details!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I glitched under the Mystic Forge and this is how it looks from down there!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    How it feels in wvw when your squad wipes another squad.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Question for our Heralds!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    I have been maining Weaver since it was released. Before PoF I played a mix of Tempest and Herald. Before HoT I mained Engineer.

    Ever since mounts have been available, I haven't really enjoyed Herald much, because mounting disrupts the natural boon-stacking, which feels really... awkward.

    Similarly, the Holosmith's photon forge messes with being able to mount, though this is much less of a problem once you get used to leaving it.

    So my question goes specifically to those among us who primarily play Herald. How have you adapted, what is your strategy in areas where you're mounted most of the time?

    submitted by /u/PaterFrog
    [link] [comments]

    Advice about 2020 PC and Monitor for GW2

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    My 9 year old laptop died, so currently I am unable to play Guild Wars 2. 95% of my gaming was taken up with this game, the rest of the games I play infrequently are on console. However, I am interested in Amazon's New World when that comes out.

    I realise GW2 has a poorly optimised engine, only able to use one core meaning FPS drops no matter what system you are playing on. I just have a few questions due to my lack of technical knowledge about what I should get.

    Firstly, should I get a 1440 or 1080 monitor for Guild Wars 2? I know I need the hardware to back up 1440 btw. Does playing in 1080 yield better FPS in general? Or does the resolution have no effect on game-play and FPS?

    I will likely get a new i7 or i9 CPU, would it benefit performance if I get it overclocked by the factory? About 70% of my game-play is in WvW and the rest in PvP, so game-play performance in these modes is important to me.

    Lastly, I realise GW2 isn't GPU intensive. Would a 2070 RTX be enough to run everything on high? Would a 3080 be overkill and basically offer nothing to my game performance? There's just not a lot of stock around for 2000 series (it's overpriced) or 3000 series right now.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/sulksized
    [link] [comments]

    Never forget this legendary thread

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I was a raider in WoW too.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Witch's Brew (Halloween 2020)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    About Character name ban

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    I was banned for 2 days for improper character name, I'm not complaing about it, I knew it was a borderline name but I'm worried because I had important items on it, do they delete the character or just change its name in cases like this?

    submitted by /u/Jambulll
    [link] [comments]

    harvesting tools

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    submitted by /u/Zenetox25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment