• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Guild Wars Just pulled the Shiro'ken Assassin in Pre!

    Guild Wars Just pulled the Shiro'ken Assassin in Pre!


    Just pulled the Shiro'ken Assassin in Pre!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    New Update?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    The first thing that I noticed is that You no longer need to remember one of your character names when logging in. Does anyone know if there is anything else changed/added?

    submitted by /u/IAlwaysWannaCry
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary Elite Skill

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I just returned to GW1, and I'm trying to obtain the new elite skills (specifically, Soul Taker). I missed out on the Proof of Triumph. Is there anyone out there that can help?

    submitted by /u/sublimonade
    [link] [comments]

    Need Sales on Guild Wars 1

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Greetings,

    I really want to comeback on this game of my childhood. Problem is, Im not ready to spend 39,99€ for a so old game. So HURRY UP ARENANET and do some sales on Guild Wars 1 Complete Collection, so I can buy it and increase the number of players :)

    Regards!

    submitted by /u/falheim
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing through Guild Wars on my own for the first time. Here's a 15-second video of how it's going.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Looking for old friends

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Its a shot in the dark, especially since I can't even remember my character from now 13 years ago, however I am looking to see if my guild still somehow exists. We went by [HOPE] and we were a fairly large Luzon guild at the time. I only remember my leaders IRL name as we went to school together, it was Brian (you can PM me for last name I remember it haha). I'm just hoping to find anyone who is or was in that guild. I am currently trying to re activate my old account but it has been difficult with the limited information, so for the time being I started over on a new account. Let me know! Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/MadBuddahAbusah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment