• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Guild Wars I will be there in no time at all (0 age LDoA update, level 16)

    Guild Wars I will be there in no time at all (0 age LDoA update, level 16)


    I will be there in no time at all (0 age LDoA update, level 16)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Jatt Kittenstomper, old GvG player, talks about Guild War's influence now as Head Coach for Team Liquid's LoL Team

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Spontaneous zhed army

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Domain of Anguish 7. Heroes HM as Warrior [1H53M]

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    LSoA

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    dose this title even real?

    and if so, some one have a screan shot?

    thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Desperate_Ad_8042
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get into Speedclearing

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Heya

    I'm trying to get into speedclearing with a couple of friends. Never done anything like that, just got back to the game after an 8 year break. We wanna start with FoW (we aren't sure which tactic we will do yet, T2,T4 etc.) and eventually SC every content. I want to main assassin and got some questions.
    I found this site http://wiki.fbgmguild.com/wiki/Assassin_Equipment . I'm limited on money (I have my armor almost done and working on weapons right now)
    Do I really need these 3 weapon sets on top of all the other ones?
    - Zealous Daggers of Enchanting with "I have the Power" for energy.

    - Zealous Scythe of Enchanting with "I have the Power" for energy.

    - Zealous Spear of Enchanting with "I have the Power" for energy.
    Why do I need 3 different weapons?

    If you have any other general tips it would be appreciated !

    submitted by /u/theofficialnova
    [link] [comments]

    Highlander Factions Only Overview / Challenges Video

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Is there a way to target your pet specifically?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Class/Build for general PVE

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Hey

    I'm looking for a class / build with no spell time. I hate it, that's probably why all caster classes are dropped. I think assa, derv or ranger would be something?

    what do you think?

    submitted by /u/TheBananoGuy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment