• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Horrik is a bit tired of the lvl18 fractal farm

    Guild Wars 2 Horrik is a bit tired of the lvl18 fractal farm


    Horrik is a bit tired of the lvl18 fractal farm

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    As promised, my updated guide to GW2 contents. Enjoy!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    My friends and I commissioned a piece of our characters from the wonderful @Atilleart. Thank you!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    TIL Springers actually exist in real life and they're called spring hares

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I made a GW2 Raid Character Name Generator

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Do you ever just see some player in your squad pull of ridiculous deeps, flawless mechanics and heavenly support? Chances are, that player has a very unique, clever and original name that is either a reference to a meta build, twitch chat humor or a general PvE hardcode Meme!

    It takes at least being a member of a high tier speedclear guild and having an above average IQ to come up with these kind of names.

    Thats why i thought i should build a name generator for the less fortunate like myself, low IQ casuals that have been rejected from speedclear guilds because they didnt have the necessary KP for the trial.

    The AI i have come up with is so advanced, it basically programs a top tier guild member that has Raids on one monitor and twitch on the other, and is periodically asked to create a new Character, these names are then saved in a database and loaded at random when you hit the "New Name!" Button on my website

    I cannot guarantee that not at least 50% of the names are already taken, but the AI has already come up with about 10k unique names.

    Link to the Website: https://gw2-raid-name-generator.web.app/#/

    submitted by /u/HelloMyNameIs_Tom
    [link] [comments]

    i find this mechanic to be very irritating -_-

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Just Weaver Things

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    I'm obsessed with this game, it's so beautiful. Can't wait to discover Cantha.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    I've heard rumors, but I didn't think it would EVER happen

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Dulfy Reborn - Archived

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Hi All!

    Last week Dulfy.net went down (theoreticall forever) and it's been hard working on a lot of the achievements. Although the wiki has most of the information that was on Dulfy, there were large portions not on the wiki. Some people said that we can use the internet archive, which was nice, but really hard to navigate (and at least for me) had really slow load times. So I decided to clone Dulfy's website and put back up online all the content that is not on the wiki. You can check it out here:

    http://dulfyreborn.net/

    I've not doing something this big before, so hopefully the website doesn't crash, but I just upgraded my server to the max I can afford, so hopefully it'll be ok.

    Some random notes:

    • All the content is from Dulfy. I wrote none of this content (so if Dulfy ever asks for it to be taken down, I will have to comply).
    • Eventually it would be nice if everything was on the wiki so something like this doesn't happen again.
    • I tried to do this quickly so there's probably some missing pages and/or links that don't work. So if something isn't working, just let me know and I'll work on getting it up online.
    • Not all content was ported (patch notes, gemstore info, skin galleries, etc.) are not on this site. All that data is on the wiki so I didn't feel like it needed cloning.
    • I'm not a designer so the site probably doesn't look super awesome, but I tried to keep it simple. Hopefully it's ok =D

    I think that's all. Let me know what people think! And if there's anything people want/need, let me know. Until then, I'm gonna go log onto guild wars, hope my website doesn't crash, and have a nice Saturday. Tons of love to all my fellow asuran, humans, charr, sylvari and norn! <3

    Edit:

    In case people are wondering, the above is only an archive of Dulfy's old content. There is no new content. There are also other sources of achievemtns/guides:

    (I also have a list of other resources on the above website in case people want a list of other places to find content that was on Dulfy's website.)

    Edit 2:

    Apparently only https://dulfy.net is down (httpS) and not http://dulfy.net (http no s) So you all can continue using dulfy if you prefer. I'll go ahead and keep my website up as a backup just in case the http version also goes down.) Thanks to RuffianXion for mentioning this <3

    submitted by /u/thecaligarmo
    [link] [comments]

    I’m 15 years old and I just got my system upgraded! And I dusted off my old rytlock statue. :)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Look what I found! Guild wars (complete) art

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Back at it!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    I haven't played fractals in a couple of years. Just did a few due to the current event. Hot damn, the "new" ones are beautiful. Coudos to the design team. Fractals are truly a great system, especially when you been away a while.

    Next up im going spvp again, i heard it's great.... Right guys?... guys?

    submitted by /u/Bestbeatpoet
    [link] [comments]

    Finally found out what's behind the wall. Didn't expect tengu to live under water.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    What's the most extensive and resourceful overlay?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    As the title suggests I'm looking for the best overlay to use, it seems there are a lot out there, some of which are outdated or lack certain features. The two I've been looking at are PAO or TaCo as they seem the most popular, but unsure which is better or if they're even the best out there still. Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Nation1ne
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to share my favorite screenshot of my character in the Amnoon Plaza!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Is Core Warrior as useless in PvP as most people claim?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I've wanted to play a warrior for the longest time, but the profession's poor performance in PvP (aside from maybe Healbreaker) has prevented me from leveling one. Is it really that bad?

    submitted by /u/pelvicsorceror
    [link] [comments]

    Advanced ERP

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Character Stance bug

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Character Stance bug

    My character's top half got bugged out in the Domain of Kourna while fixing a sign for the heket heart. Gotta say, this is awesome.

    https://preview.redd.it/gbv2zxsbj3r51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2fecb9e3504296e98d32605e10145e172c4bd97f

    submitted by /u/ScorchedAzalea
    [link] [comments]

    Can complete Awakened Aftereffects?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    So I did all the achievements for the "Current Events" except for Awakened Aftereffects. I finished "Lost In Transit" and waited a whole Week. I talked to Ninn every day in that week but no new option to "Listen to here report on the Awakened invasions".

    Is anyone else having this issue or knows what I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/favur
    [link] [comments]

    Sunqua Peak End boss first phase bugged

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    In two different fractal runs we wiped thrice and the third time we had to pop the clouds nothing happened after popping the clouds, she was stuck in her storm and we couldn't progress. Probably a bug?

    submitted by /u/Bainshee
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else holding on Drizzlewood until they add VA?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    I wan't to experience those episodes in their full glory so I wait... a lot. Anyone in the same boat?

    submitted by /u/DemethValknut
    [link] [comments]

    Help with druid

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Hello fellow kids!

    Recently I'm liking the druid. The aesthetics are cool the skills looks good and I love the theme

    My build theorycrafting is horrible so I'm wondering which builds are you OP druids are using in pve as a druid staff, if this thing even exists.

    Any tips would be appreciated.

    I know the pet is a must cuz it's 50% of the rangers power so I'm guessing I must take Druid spec and Beastmastery, or am i?

    submitted by /u/Dagoba1990
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment