• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Guild Wars Well, I chuckled.

    Guild Wars Well, I chuckled.


    Well, I chuckled.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    The Asura have been here...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    WP did a video on this, check it out! It deserves it!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Guild wars wishlist (that probably will never happen)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    This is one of my favorite games that I always have installed on my pc. And while Arenanet has moved on, I still wish they could do somethings, like they did with the 15th anniversary.

    • New wepons. - They don't need to be new skins, although that would be great. But I would love to see some more weapons like the anniversary weapons, maybe shields for all the casters, like they did for Mesmer. Some more martial weapons for caster, or maybe some caster weapons for martial professions, for example staffs so they can cast enchantments.

    • New Armor - Would be really cool to have some new armor, maybe like anniversary armor, maybe it could be just re-skins of other pieces, like they did with many of Eye of the North armor.

    • Sell the pre-order and collector's edition digital weapons - I think enough time has passed and they could use the new money coming in. Many of us either couldn't find or afford at the time of release, and would love to complete our Guild Wars 1 collection.

    • New story content -

    Maybe community created content that is then reviewed by Arenanet, maybe missions/quests that you can only access via a special outpost in the Battle Isles (akin to the new Path of Exile expansion)

    • Offline client - While GW1 servers are connected to GW2, and should be around as long as GW2 is online, there is always a risk as with any online game to go offline. An offline client that could be released if/when GW servers go offline would be amazing. You could even have it as a paid DLC or something.

    Most if not all of this will never happen, but then again, we did get new skills and weapons this year.

    submitted by /u/The-Snowstone
    [link] [comments]

    Former HA/GvG player looking for similar for fun times

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    As the title says, I'm looking for a regular HA/GvG team, mostly during European evenings and at weekends. I've been out of it for 10 years and I want to pick it up again. I was wondering if anyone else was interested in doing something like that? Not necessarily as serious as it used to be, of course. I'm a midliner (albeit a rusty one after all of that time away), UAX and have a mic/Discord/Vent.

    submitted by /u/andyc225
    [link] [comments]

    Trading website

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Yo

    Is there some sort of website that functions like an auction house?

    This feature sadly lacks in GW and seemingly all ppl permanently know exactly all prices but me.

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Cant save build templates. Any ideas why?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    previously when I played around a year ago, I could save builds, and load them later on.

    Now I can still click "save" but when I go to the saved builds there is nothing there.

    Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/autofails
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment