• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Guild Wars Paragon condition build?

    Guild Wars Paragon condition build?


    Paragon condition build?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Back when we were teens my friend played a Paragon/Ranger focused on causing various conditions like burning etc, and with a pet. I couldn't find a build like that but I'd like to try it out, it seemed like a lot of fun then and I was always a little jealous because my parents wouldn't buy me Nightfall and I couldn't play paragon back then. Would any of you be able to create such a build? Condition focused and with a pet, and it would be great if I could beat Nightfall with it as a first timer.

    submitted by /u/CrystalF2P
    [link] [comments]

    Breath of Fire Fan Art / Skill Overview

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Breath of Fire Fan Art / Skill Overview

    https://preview.redd.it/tgxrw2bciwp51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=233d3aa30f142e335dd7d4478a61e00b36e65b71

    Doing a factions only playthrough and covering some GW1 skills.
    Note the builds in the videos moving forward will be factions only bars on a brand new account, so I still am leveling my mercs and unlocking elite skills. I am going to be vanquishing factions and doing HM WoC with certain restrictions:

    Factions only character/skills, no more than 1 of each profession. Any secondary is okay to use.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVFLCABgSRs&t=5s

    Also learning some interesting things about scattering:
    -It doesn't always happen
    -Generally foes that scatter get hit 2-3 times by an AoE.
    -You can scatter foes to crowd control them and prevent them from doing things for short periods of time or protect backliners from enemy melee units.
    -If an enemy casts a spell when they would scatter, they generally won't scatter.
    -Sometimes enemies will continue auto attacking and not scatter.
    -Sometimes enemies will attempt to scatter on the 4th or 5th proc, causing them to become virtually CCed and take the full damage.
    -Enemies will generally scatter away from you, so you can sometimes force them to ball up with other enemies knowing the general scatter retreat distance.

    If you feel that I missed anything comment below, I'd also love to know what ele mains and the community thinks about Breath of Fire in general. I found it to be an okay skill in normal play and very strong when playing factions only, it has a hidden property where it can CC foes which is extremely useful in HM.

    submitted by /u/MaskedVale
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment