• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Guild Wars Looking to Briefly Interview a Couple of Perma-Pre Players

    Guild Wars Looking to Briefly Interview a Couple of Perma-Pre Players


    Looking to Briefly Interview a Couple of Perma-Pre Players

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've been playing GW1 and GW2 on and off since they both launched, and I'm working on a blog post that will serve as sort of a personal retrospective and a look at what made the game so special to me and my friends. I'd really like to include a special focus on one of the more unique aspects of the game - the community that has been hanging out in Pre-Searing Ascalon for all this time, even after getting LDoA / GWAMM. I'd love to briefly interview a few people that fit that description for the piece, either here in the comments or via email. If you've got a unique / strange reason for still playing, or a particularly tight-knit community, etc. - even better!

    The plan is just for a blog post via Medium, nothing too fancy, and of course any quotes would be fully attributed or anonymous based on your preferences.

    submitted by /u/S_EW
    [link] [comments]

    Longest Auto Attack Competition - 10a Prize

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    The competition closes 8pm GMT 23rd September.

    Distance is measured in the following way:

    Enemy location when projectile fired (taken from Toolbox info)

    Player Location when projectile hits (taken from Toolbox info)

    Distance can then be calculated from the co-ordinates.

    Projectile hit must be confirmed with a zealous/vampiric weapon.

    If a submission is in the same explorable area as a previously submitted attempt, it must be at least 50 distance over the previously submitted attempt.

    ( So you can wait till last minute to post submission if you want but if you post earlier then no one can break your record in the same location unless they are at least 50 distance over. )

    Video must be submitted in comments below before the competition closes.

    If you don't use toolbox, it is not possible to compete since you can't quantify the distance, sorry. Toolbox info windows must be visible in video.

    The prize is 10 armbraces!

    Please post a vid and your IGN below.

    BTW for distance: https://www.omnicalculator.com/math/distance

    Best so far: Distance: 8633.181908 from /u/Alaykitty

    submitted by /u/BayTwoBaySix
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your most valuable items?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    I'm curious what your most valuable items are. Mine is my crystalline sword r8 15/stance, but I have my collections which are worth far more than that one sword. Will you share with us what you have? At this stage of the game, most of the excruciatingly rare items are in their final resting places with their current owners so I wonder if a rudimentary inventory or roll-call would be interesting. What ya got?

    submitted by /u/maxBorken
    [link] [comments]

    Do you feel guild wars store items are over priced?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    The complete collection is $40.. completely fairly priced, even cheap in my opinion.

    But some of the prices of the other offers are rediculous. I can get a whole second account with 6-8 characters for 40.. or 1 character for $10. And wanting to change the hairstyle is also $10.

    For $10 I should be able to get a make over on every character account wide.

    Do you guys agree?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/autofails
    [link] [comments]

    Presearing boss farm ranger no pcons under 2 minute run

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Hi, wanna get rid of items to star playing again with some gold

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Hey mates, just redownloaded the game today and saw that I had a lot of minipets, just wanting to know how much I could sell them and if somebody is interested in them, here's a list of what I've got Pre-Searing and Post-Searing (I don't care coming into Post-Searing to sell them)

    Thank you !

    PRE-SEARING

    Mini Shiro | Mini Lich | Mini Quetzal Sly | 2x Mini Roaring Ether | Mini Thorn Wolf | Mini Siege Turtle | 2x Mini Jade Armor | Mini Koss | Mini Raptor | Mini Terrorweb Dryder | Mini Ophil Nahuali | 2x Mini Candysmith Marley | Mini Sharr Chamann | Everlasting Margrid the Sly Tonic | Mini Water Djinn | Mini Fungal Wallow | EL Tahlkora Tonic

    POST SEARING

    EL Goren Tonic | EL Acolyte Jin Tonic | EL Melonni Tonic | Mini Roaring Ether | Mini Hydra | 2x Mini Thorn Wolf | 2x Mini Seer | Mini Shamann Charr | Mini Fungal Wallow | Mini Wind Rider | Mini Nornbear | 2x Mini Fire Drake | Mini Palawa Joko | Mini Mad King | Mini Kirin

    I don't know what undedicated is, but for sure I can trade them, I never did anything with the pets

    I've got some unopened 7th year anniversary gift

    Thank u for helping !

    submitted by /u/SethJeks
    [link] [comments]

    Efficient Gold Farming Methods

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Hello, I just finished the Factions campaign and I would like to get ahold of my Elite Canthan Armor for my assassin. I have about 21k so far. How would you guys recommend I get the remaining 54k I need to get it? I dont want any hand outs, I want to learn how to fish in this game if you know what I mean. Any advice would be much appreciated!

    I also found out yesterday that I should of been expert salvaging armor scraps for the runes this whole time. Oops.

    submitted by /u/Bo_Jack
    [link] [comments]

    Mesmer male armor

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Whats up guys just wanna see your male mesmer and what armor you went with or which armor you mixed all together.

    submitted by /u/SnooOwls113
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment