• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Those who stop to combat - thank you

    Guild Wars 2 Those who stop to combat - thank you


    Those who stop to combat - thank you

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    With rezzers and resurrectors being thanked for rezzing. I just want to give a shout out to those who have joined me in unnecessary combat when I'm fighting on my last legs.

    Sometimes players save us before we fall down.

    submitted by /u/Queen-of-not-sure
    [link] [comments]

    I drew my character from GW2

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    MightyTeapot solos the new Fractal CM!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Sword of Justice makes an EXCELLENT dance partner

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    I think Anet got confused a bit

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Legendary backpiece Ad Infinitum needs reskinned variations to match the gold and abyssal fractal weapons

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I was expecting the golden version of Ad Infinitum to come when the gold fractal weapons were first introduced, but for some reason we are still missing it. Now that we received a second fractal weapon skin variations, abyssal weapon skins, the matching variations for Ad Infinitum are even more needed! The gold and abyssal Ad Infinitum variations could be rewarded when you complete the achievements for collecting all the weapons (or not all but few atleast), so if you prefer to wear the gold or abyssal fractal weapons you can have a matching legendary fractal backpiece to go with them!

    And let's not even start the discussion on how easy it would be to make those reskins...

    submitted by /u/fatallion
    [link] [comments]

    The new fractal weeklies promote cross-pollination between vets and new players and this is very good

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    ... but they don't tell you specifically which fractals you've finished in each tier, only how many. WHY?

    I hope these can be changed to tell you which ones you've already done, because right now it's simply too tedious to remember up to 15 different tier 1 clears.

    But also, I hope ArenaNet is thinking of other ways to reward veteran players for mixing with new players.

    Raids are another area where new and experienced players are largely separated, unless you go outside of the game to seek a training guild. What reward structures could they put in place for raids to promote mixing player skill?

    submitted by /u/Tulki
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else in-love the with skill animations of Dragonhunter?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Anyone else in-love the with skill animations of Dragonhunter?

    https://preview.redd.it/yx7e9yu2ypn51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=28227a0ad8eac4d353fd0118b5c52ec1b4fe31fb

    Other Screens: https://imgur.com/a/lVSSDkX

    Just made a dragonhunter with female norn...and I'm in love with the animations! I just love playing this class.

    submitted by /u/hassedo
    [link] [comments]

    Am I doing this right?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Zommoros has something to say about Sibaha if you talk to him in the Mystic Forge

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Looking for a newer advertisement video to help convince a friend to try the game.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I am hoping for some help. Is there a newer video that you find to be a great showcase of the gameplay and features of gw2 that covers quick explanations about much of the different aspects of the game?

    I would love to convince a friend to play and try out gw2 but on my explanation alone he doesn't want to give the game a shot. So I am looking for something that will showcase all the great aspects of the game, while also being a quick and engaging video.

    I have spent a bit of time searching but have yet to land on anything that I thought really sold the game in one video. If you have any good suggestions please share!

    submitted by /u/MustBeZhed
    [link] [comments]

    The land is not right.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    A returning casual necro player having a (dumb?) question regarding condi meta

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    So, I hope my title is enough to prevent any of the snarky "you obviously don't understand this game / class" comments I often see on build and balance discussions.

    I very recently came back to the game after a ~4 years break. I have never been a hardcore player and mostly waltzed through the content on and off while playing other games. 99% of my game time is on my necromancer, and I will readily admit it is pretty much the only class I know.

    I have tried playing a bit the Scourge during my playthrough of PoF, but quickly returned to reaper as it just did not have the same feel to it. However, I decided to give raids a try next and went to check the current builds for necro, and was very surprised to see my options were limited to power reaper and condi / support scourge.

    Now here's the deal: after a bit of power builds when HotS came out, I have nearly only played my reaper condi. And I'd like to understand why it has completely disappeared from the radar.

    I understand scourge has a more "dual" way of applying conditions since shade skills can be cast while casting your own spells, which is likely more sustained and thus better than a "bursty" condition application for end content. But in terms of damage, I feel like I miss something in the equation. While it has a bit of bleed and poison through the core weapon skills, most of the scourge skills seem to apply some stacks of torment (10-15ish) and a bit of burning. I thought perhaps torment does a lot more damage than bleed, like burning, but the base is actually the same (plus the bonus on moving targets).

    My current reaper build relies on bleeding and the combo of Deathly chill and Chilling darkness in traits. With a well placed Well of darkness, dagger off-hand 4, and especially the combo of Shroud 5 + 4 and the associated chilling projectiles, I easily stack up to 60 stacks of bleed in AoE as well as 15 stacks of poison and some darkness damage with Curses. Equip Rune of the Krait, weaving some scepter chain in the middle, then rince and repeat every 20ish second. Bring Epidemic and you can easily spread it around for massive damage to everything.

    Since torment and bleeding have the same base damage, and since I can stack pretty much 4 times as much bleeding than torment during my "burst" phase (and can still maintain 20+ during the "off" phase), why has condi reaper been entirely replaced by scourge?

    TL;DR: ELI5 why condi scourge > condi reaper

    submitted by /u/Tartifloutte
    [link] [comments]

    Just a normal day in Auric Basin. . .

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Fractal Instabilities not changing anymore?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Is it bugged? Did this permanently change? Why is this the 3rd day in a row that we have the same 3 instabilities on 98, 99 and 100? I might be going crazy, but i swear No Pain no Gain has been on 100 since it came out on Tuesday... I did CM's daily and again, unless I'm going crazy, the instabilities didn't seem to change at all since the update hit.

    Edit: Just checked some logs, seems like 98 and 99 are actually changing instabs. But 100 had Boon Overload, Npng and Vengeance for three days straight... seems weird to me.

    submitted by /u/RsZiooo
    [link] [comments]

    Confer with Bangar updates?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Been sitting on conversation #4 for weeks now. Have they given updates on when this will progress? I thought it was weekly?

    submitted by /u/Mexay
    [link] [comments]

    Can we take a moment just how good the music in this game has been from the get-go?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Stormbluff Isle HP

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Hey guys, im doing my first map completion and got stuck in the stormbluff isle hero point. The objective here is to hit the targets 3 times with the cannons. However, whenever I fire a cannon the cannonball hits right in the wall. Ive seen post regarding this, but they are from ~2015. Do you guys have any suggestion on how to complete this HP?

    submitted by /u/PMmeMrMimeHentai
    [link] [comments]

    Sunqua Peak Music

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoWbt6DU6URteP0S9qDEzkqA9rIZyqihK

    Strange, creepy, almost mechanical, like some kind of weird mechanism - that challenge mode music is quite sci-fi, very strange.

    I think all of those tracks were composed by Maclaine Diemer.

    submitted by /u/MichramGW2
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Are there any resources on the pre-meta farm route in Auric Basin?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Title says it all, I want to try lead a squad through the whole tarir pre-meta and need some help as to how commanders do it.

    submitted by /u/Argos-Age
    [link] [comments]

    New Fractal Bug

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Has anyone else encountered this bug, where sometimes the final boss just won't phase after you disperse the clouds? Its happened to me several times with several different groups, and it doesn't fix itself if you restart the encounter. I don't know what could be causing this, but every time its happened is when the party wipes a several times so maybe its connected to that.

    submitted by /u/th3BlackAngel
    [link] [comments]

    Trophy shipments and gaetling crystals

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Another example of Anet being oblivious to the value of recipes and things. 2000 gaetling crystals can get you a peerless infusion worth 250g roughly, putting it on average of 80s per crystal. Why on earth would they make these things purchasable for 50 gaetling crystals then? Spending 40g worth of currency to get you 1-2g worth of mats? No one in their right mind would do such a thing. Can Anet either please remove this from the gaetling exchange menu or readjust their formula to something much much lower plz. It's like as if they are waiting for people to screw up for their benefit.

    submitted by /u/Gravelcaster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment