• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Guild Wars Guild Wars 2020

    Guild Wars Guild Wars 2020


    Guild Wars 2020

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    So, guildwars was a very formative part of my childhood. I played from about 2005-2013, because I was so young I never really got the full experience. I never ended up finishing a campaign because I'd get too distracted lol. So I guess my question is, is guild wars worth getting back into again? Is there an active community? I'm mainly focused trying to finish the ascalon campaign because it has always been my favorite. If anyone has any insight that'd be awesome!

    submitted by /u/ShadoWolfcG
    [link] [comments]

    Botting in PVE

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Hello peeps,

    i observed for over a week that doomlore shrine district ae 1 is blocked by bots and alts who are farming the cathedral of flames.
    I asked the support if they could fix this issue and they said they cant do something immediatly and I should communicate this problem here.

    so I hope this will help to get back doomlore ae dis 1.

    greetings!

    submitted by /u/greencylinder
    [link] [comments]

    Little by little, time stands still in Ascalon. Level 10, 0 age.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Is the core skill pack worth purchasing for the sake of efficiency? Would it be quicker to get an elite skill tome or to unlock the new elite skills the "normal" way?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    It looks like the newest elite skills (7-weapon stance, etc) are unlocked in the core pack. I also understand that the skill packs are for pvp and heros with the ability to be purchased in pve... so if I wanted the new ranger elite skill for example that is unlocked in EotN, is it quicker to get an elite scroll to purchase it or just earn it in game?

    Also, the bonus mission pack, is that worthwhile?

    submitted by /u/JBSuperTroop
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions from a new beginner in Cantha

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I started playing some days ago and I've been doing quests around the starting area in Cantha, from Shing Jea Monestary to Tsumei Village to Ran Musu Gardens and when I ran out of quests the "main" quest I think took me to Ministers cho estate where I learned what Missions were and I did one, after I won it the quests took me to Seitung Harbor and everything is suddenly level 15+ and I die from every yeti and monster in that zone, I thought I had went too far into the quests and went back to every zone I had been in but I cant find any more quests to do or any mobs at my level ( im level 11 ) that I can kill to gain more xp in order to survive better and continue my quests in Seitung Harbor.

    Did I miss something or where should I go now? I use Henchmen (Healer, guardian and spirit) to help me but I seem to die from these high levels anyway. Where should I go? I really want to continue my quests here

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/92DQ
    [link] [comments]

    Abaddon, god of water and secrets

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Abaddon, god of water and secrets

    Abaddon will always be a favourite of mine amongst the human gods. *Angry grumbling about Kormir* Decided to have a try at depicting him, I'm still shaking off a lot of rust though. Figured some here might enjoy! 💖Added a zoomed in cropped version too because reddit resizing causes all sorts of weirdness on my files - click through for full size. (You'd think I'd know how to best save images for web by now, but alas...)

    https://preview.redd.it/g2t9wictx3q51.png?width=1171&format=png&auto=webp&s=3593d868a3579c49c23049eb35520361f244faf7

    https://preview.redd.it/93mz31isx3q51.png?width=1750&format=png&auto=webp&s=1be47fa700246d617190830a6d8834613721a3ce

    submitted by /u/hyena_teeth
    [link] [comments]

    God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Experienced player looking to looking to return in order to complete some titles. Would enjoy some company along the way. Mountain standard time.

    submitted by /u/tlesl
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get a sense of expectation when it comes to what genre Guild Wars is after playing it for around 30 minutes.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    I started with Factions as an Assassin and just got the quest where I learn to dual class into Elementalist. However, I was pretty surprised while questing to unexpectedly run into Jin the Skull Bow and get completely blown the fuck out off the level gap (or skill?).

    I've already clued into this being not comparable to WoW/GW2 at all because of its instanced map gameplay, but would you say that it's closer to Diablo 3, Divinity: Original Sin, or Dragon Age: Origins? Is the game progression linear, or do you come back at later levels to kill enemies like Jin the Skull Bow who are high level NPCs in low level zones?

    submitted by /u/Magehunter_Skassi
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play necro as a pure spellcaster?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    As the title suggests, I've only ever seen necro's as some odd build like N/D or as a MM. Is there a build that focuses on spell casting? I'm returning and trying to get back into guild wars and I've been having fun with a dervish speed build, but I've always wanted to have a maxed necro that wasn't a MM. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/shallowcomplexity
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone deal with this before?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Tolerates in 3t Programs

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    hello guys,

    someone can tell me what Guild Wars "tolerates" in 3t programs.

    Is the toolbox and multiclient a reason to ban the account?

    I only use the toolbox very superficially with the map and 2-3 hotkeys.

    The Multiclient for my 2t account which I only use as storage.

    I did not bott or something similar.

    Can you give me information what is allowed and what not?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/kennynator90
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment