• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Guild Wars fanart - Kanaxai of the Deep

    Guild Wars fanart - Kanaxai of the Deep


    fanart - Kanaxai of the Deep

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    fanart - Kanaxai of the Deep

    https://preview.redd.it/8um80ph0rll51.png?width=952&format=png&auto=webp&s=f33270866d6c59a68ae2b59fe2f6ed9406f0fd02

    Recent Cantha hype over at GW2 got me really nostalgic, so I drew Kanaxai. Good, hilarious memories of getting to beat this guy! (click through for full size, reddit resizes weird)

    submitted by /u/hyena_teeth
    [link] [comments]

    Kaineng city: Heaven and Hell

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I made a quick mock-up of Assassin Ancient armor without all the spikes and stuff. I think it turned out pretty cool

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    What does getting into this game look like?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    I bought it recently but I don't really know anything about it really.

    submitted by /u/Armonster
    [link] [comments]

    New player started LDOA feel stuck now lol

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I am brand new to gw1 literally highest was level 4 pre searin. For some unknown reason i decided to do LDOA and followed the ele guide and am now level 10 with vanguards unlocked.

    Problem is i am getting destroyed by charr and barely do a full run i assume because i am not used to gw1 combat.

    Any tips or tricks? And are ele really that much worse than the meta professions? Its pretty demoralizing constantly reading how only mesmer,assassin and dervish are good.

    submitted by /u/NovelOtaku
    [link] [comments]

    Like yesterday - anyone needs help with anything in the next few hours?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Helping is fun! I carried someone to the CTC yesterday, and got quite nostalgic on that mission. Anything from missions, HM, new elites skill cap, to other stuff

    IGN - Rexxar The Hunter

    EDIT - not online ATM, logging in soon

    submitted by /u/RexxarTheHunter8
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin Insignia Disenchantment Course Issue

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I've frustrated myself a lot with the Disenchantment Course on my Canthan assassin for over a year now. Is there a trick to getting this to work? I am using Expunge Enchantments and it takes off the Pe Wan's enchantment but I do maybe one attack before he puts it back on himself an if I dare to do a second attack, he full heals. Ex En is on a ten second cooldown and I'm dead before I can hit him again. Am I missing something? I flew through the other courses and this one seems weirdly impossible.

    submitted by /u/Whilyam
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player questions

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    1 is ranger any good for pve have a lvl 20 ranger /ele but I cant seem to kill anything is it better to just start a new 2 if i start a new can i get the rewaeds in HoM on my ranger and after that on a new one or do I have to begin from new with getting the points for gw2

    PS i am on mobil so srry for my spelling

    submitted by /u/maxray22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment