• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Guild Wars There is two kind of people in this game

    Guild Wars There is two kind of people in this game


    There is two kind of people in this game

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Human Elementalists are under rated.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    People are so used to seeing 4 Mesmers and concluding that Mesmer=Damage, but I'd wager that a human with PvE skills would out damage Mesmer heroes. I was playing around with Ebsoh and Intensity and found that you can do massive area damage as opposed to nearby damage.

    I guess it is a case by case kind of thing, but I'd bet the ability to hit more foes with area damage makes up for the somewhat lack of armor piercing.

    submitted by /u/0perationFail
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna do nightfall vq with me still need most of them

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Solo guild gets a town!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Solo guild gets a town!

    Im in a guild on my own and it seems my recent push for my Lux title has paid off and I own a town! I currently own Saint Anjeka's Shrine, which is more down to the boundary shift than me solo farming MQ! But I will make the most of it while I can.

    https://preview.redd.it/pg4axp1s4fg51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6ae6cfe86c1725cfa79c4dfffe6bacbcb838e060

    submitted by /u/valaric1980
    [link] [comments]

    LFG a running service through EoTN, NF, Factions, and Prof.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Just want to cover all the outposts to speed up missions and get gear faster. Bl a Nk Sl a Te

    submitted by /u/brndnlei
    [link] [comments]

    Derv gwamm

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys looks like dervish is in the lead right now for who would you pick to gwamm with. I just want to know why you guys are picking dervish? What makes dervish so good NOT talking SC or runs

    submitted by /u/SnooOwls113
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to clear sorrow's furnace together?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Im trying to pick up an elite axe skill and finish those quests for some xp, hmu if you wanna clear it together, could use some help

    submitted by /u/Fuck_Mustard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment