• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Guild Wars Thanks so much guys for being AWESOME!

    Guild Wars Thanks so much guys for being AWESOME!


    Thanks so much guys for being AWESOME!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    I wanna say thanks so much for coming by if you did! I want to say that I love the GW community and I'm so glad to be part of it. Ya'll really did make the stream super fun and I'm glad it was chill for everyone who was involved.

    That said I want to say that I will be planning a giveaway in the future, I'm not sure when but I'd like to have ideas! what do YOU guys want to do for a giveaway? I was thinking about making some hero weapons sets fully modded up and ready to go! instead of them being collectors items.

    Input is always greatly appreciated!

    ~Haste Your Death

    submitted by /u/HasteYourDeath
    [link] [comments]

    How many hours do you have in game?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    price history on mats/runes?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Is there any way/website that tracks material prices over time (like gw2bltc for GW2)? I have several long term goals (obsidian armor) and mats in storage I will offload at some point, but have no way of knowing if/when prices are good or bad. I'm not in any rush, so even waiting a couple weeks for a minor drop in some materials (obsidian shards) could save me hundreds of plat.

    submitted by /u/tasalien
    [link] [comments]

    Builds

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    I know that PVX has some builds. However, I'm looking for a decent Monk build that will help do damage. Right now I'm playing a Monk/Ele that is about ready to Ascend, however, Missions take forever with my current Smiting build. I'm 1/3rd through the missions but the other two are super difficult to do (and the bonuses) solo with my crap Smiting build.

    Also, looking for a good PVE Ele build. I prefer none dagger spammer (as my Ranger and Sin are dagger spammers) but if its all we got its all we got that works too.

    submitted by /u/Zaniix
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary Skills

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Can you use an elite tome once you have captured them once and get it on a different character?

    submitted by /u/TayStoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment