• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Guild Wars New Build Aug 22nd

    Guild Wars New Build Aug 22nd


    New Build Aug 22nd

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    What could it be?

    submitted by /u/Reltsirk
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Prophecies with my randomized skills character!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    A while ago someone on this sub posted about the GW skill randomizer and I thought it was such a neat idea to make a character using only skills from that. I'm not a big fan of the iron man rules so I decided to do my own little challenge:

    My randomized skill se: no EOTN PvE only skills, no meta skills. Also decided to not use any Mesmer heroes or skills at all.
    No account chest, but using Heroes.

    Was pretty fun working around the possible builds, things will only get harder moving forward without Mesmers haha

    I recommend to anyone who wants to change things up, just remember to save the randomized link!

    submitted by /u/ZerusDabliu
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a guild

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    I used to play the game when I was 12y old, only had Prophecies back then, now I made a new account and bought the complete edition to take on everything I missed back then, I'm looking for an active guild to play with if there still are or a group at least

    submitted by /u/Hellboyyyyy13
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player money tips

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Hey guys looking for some advice on where to go I haven't played in a long time but, i've been looking into guides and trying to get a build together. I'm a lvl 20 D/A and I think I'm near the end of the nightfall campaign. I looked at all my heros and they are in need of skills and weapons. I seen lots of people say just buy a 20/20 or 40/40 set. The issue is I'm broke (about 18plat) and I don't know a great way to make money with what skills and gear i have. From what I saw I could maybe buy a few weapons once I unlocked the areas they are in. Looking back on this last time I played I was wondering why I was struggling my warrior has a sword that does 2-3 damage lol. I could have also missed some guides but that are aimed at my skill level but, theres a lot of info to take in.

    TLDR: need help making money to buy more skills and gear

    submitted by /u/Killertribes
    [link] [comments]

    Which profession would be best for an iron man style play through starting in prophecies?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I would love to come back and play through the Campaigns again for the story, which is something my younger self didn't really do.

    I'm thinking of either a ranger or warrior. It's been years since I've played, looking for something with survivability / solo potential for a character starting in prophecies.

    Would love to know what you all think!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/autofails
    [link] [comments]

    Skill Pin Series 1

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Just a heads up if anyone is interested - Someone is selling the Eviscerate pin from series one. I'd classify this as very hard to find. Much harder to find than series 2.

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Guild-Wars-Pin-Eviscerate-Oop-Rare/324268054791?hash=item4b7fe1d907:g:gyUAAOSw4ZNfNZsu

    submitted by /u/ZyzQ
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t re-enter Jokanur Diggings mission

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I finished Prophecies a week or two ago and I'm getting into Nightfall now. I had done the Jokanur Diggings mission a few days ago and failed it. I looked on today to do it again but the "enter mission" button isn't showing up. Is there anything I need to do to get that to show up? I do have Melonni in my party, for the record, since I noticed you need her to enter it.

    submitted by /u/themightylemur
    [link] [comments]

    Most authentic way to play through

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    I apologize if this question has been asked before, I tried searching different ways this question could be worded and couldn't find anything (maybe I'm bad at searching lol).

    I played Guild Wars 1 by just rushing through it and not paying too close of attention in like 2010(I think this was being a product of being primarily a WoW player at the time), and wanting to get more into the back story and understanding why it has such a dedicated fan base I wanna play through in a more authentic way.

    So what would be the most authentic experience to play through this game, I know that the order would be Prophecies>Factions>Nightfall>Eye of the north.

    But what are some things that maybe I should avoid using to get a more authentic experience to how things are played. I know that heroes weren't introduced until nightfall so I'd probably avoid using those till then.

    Thank you for any input!

    submitted by /u/Sirlock68
    [link] [comments]

    price drop in pre?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    was there a price drop of items and BD in pre ?

    submitted by /u/mikeatwar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment