• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Once started, it will keep coming.

    Guild Wars 2 Once started, it will keep coming.


    Once started, it will keep coming.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    The Authentic EU-Server-Experience

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    8th Birthday Infusion

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Here is a gif on the 8th birthday infusion. It's pretty subtle. Blue/White square confetti and purple/pink glowing pillars going through you.

    https://gyazo.com/82c643da899d9d4dcb9920d39014edea

    Also, on weapon draw and stow, it makes random "fireworks" and the Guild Wars 2 Dragon.

    https://gyazo.com/790db49e1da0daacf9e101f1b59129a8

    submitted by /u/Little_Lorelei
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Drawing glowing swords is fun

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    How I feel when I find that I have interacted with a hidden aviator box

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    10 accounts, 10 characters, one name. Why?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Spotted earlier during pre Modniir Ulgoth

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Guild Wars 2 In 2020 First Impressions "Is It Worth Playing?" (TheLazyPeon)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    [Art] Saving Skyscales collection- just got the saddle left now :,)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    QoL Portal Tome Right-Click Menu

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Simple wish... right-click menu on portal tomes/scrolls, home instance stone, etc. that let's you pick where to go instead of having to use the pop-under dialog that always opens behind the inventory. That's doable, right?

    submitted by /u/flipside3
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after 8 years. How should I proceed? Got to level 50 at launch

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    I'll try to keep it short. I got to level 50 on a warrior in 2012, then I quit. Now I'm back, and saw that I had birthday gifts. I used one to get a level 60 elementalist. However, as you can imagine I'm lost af. I cannot even remember anything story wise from my time with my warrior. How do you suggest I proceed?

    - Keep playing on warrior?

    - Play elementalist (Created it because I found that class to look the most fun)?

    - Start from scratch? (I can imagine this is what you will suggest)

    I guess it could be good to start from scratch but I cannot remember that I was particularly interested in the story when I used to play. So with that in mind, what are your recommendations?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/JaktPaKunskap
    [link] [comments]

    [Event] Beat our SAB Jumping Puzzle and win a Bifrost!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Boss Rush Workout - Day 5 - Regeneration

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Professor Courage Minimoose from the Asuran College of Statics here to issue your daily Boss Rush Workout routine. Sorry for the small delay this morning, we had to re-shoot a few of the videos. Yesterday kicked my butt but I had tons of fun with our little workout squad last night. As always, you guys are awesome and I owe it to you to finish what I started! Keep an eye out for the Pink Commander (don't judge my undies) and/or show your support by activating your Pink tag or wearing pink! If you'd like to join me today or say hello feel free to contact at Nythious.3284.

    Yesterday's theme was "Retaliation" and it was our toughest challenge yet! We've earned a day of healing so our theme is going to be "Regeneration". Today's theme will focus on Yoga inspired exercises which will provide flexibility, balance, and strength. These movements will be slow and controlled but don't let that fool you - you're still in for a challenge! Please scale these numbers to your fitness level, stay hydrated, and even if you don't do the workout make sure to get up and move around every hour.

    Easy options are designed for those with low mobility, just getting started in their exercise routines, or have an injury which restricts movement.

    1. Dragons - 5-10 Downward Dog to Cobra (5-10 seconds in each pose, drive your heels as close to the ground as you can. Thanks again Mrs. Minimoose for modeling intermediate and hard.)
      1. Easy - Puppy to Dangernoodle
      2. Intermediate - Downward Dog and Cobra
      3. Hard - Downward Dog to Cobra
    2. Elementals - 5-10 Bridge (5-10 seconds in each pose)
      1. Easy - Bridgeish
      2. Intermediate - Half Bridge
      3. Hard - Full Bridge
    3. Other - 5-10 Salute Fold to Tree (5-10 seconds in each pose)
      1. Easy - Handy Sproutling
      2. Intermediate - Shins and Shrubs
      3. Hard - Salute Fold to Tree
    4. If multiple boss encounters without a break stack 2 of each exercise and add 2 for current boss type. (e.g. Admiral+Karka and waiting in Maelstrom do 4 Downward Dog to Cobra, 6 Bridge, and 4 Salutation to Tree)
    5. Bonus Kitty Stretch Backflip

    A little improvement every day will inevitably become a major improvement.

    Statistically yours,

    Professor Minimoose

    College of Statics

    submitted by /u/Nythious
    [link] [comments]

    Happy 8th Anniversary!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Hi everyone and special greetings to everyone who started GW2 two days early :)

    🎂 Today is our day! :)

    I just found out that you can combine the stow/draw weapon animation with the victory rock novelty for some extra eye candy. So I made a little video to spread some anniversary joy.

    PS: In fact this video is a present for my best buddy Opediah Rockfurfellow who's been there ever since day one. Even through the tough and almost forgotten content drought.

    Have a great day everyone!

    Cheers
    Peet Possum & Opediah Rockfurfellow

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbFEiRY7dtA

    submitted by /u/p3e7
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for specific story instance from possibly LS2 that had you floating through space

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Anybody knows which specific story instance that was? When it came out, there were plenty of funny videos about it with players floatig through space with tonics etc..

    submitted by /u/rude_asura
    [link] [comments]

    [Fanart] Dark monarch skyscale without armor (smartphone + PS to smudge)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Chill fractal player handles toxic elitists :^)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    TP slow (EU)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I don't know how to describe my problem. Every time I try to sell something I get an error, no popup just a big error banner. And the moments it works it takes like 15 seconds. My connection is fine. Anyone else with that problem?

    submitted by /u/NotElonChan
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get Tomes of Knowledge?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    I have an alt that I wanna level to 80 but I'm low on Tomes of Knowledge. Is there a quick way to farm them/acquire them?

    submitted by /u/tershialinee
    [link] [comments]

    I love everything about it, I died with style. :')

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment