• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Guild Wars Menacing.

    Guild Wars Menacing.


    Menacing.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    GWAMM? Yes No Multiple

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Necro Speed clear runs? Other less used classes?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I know from people you can operate a squishy leech spiker necro with new elite skill as well do UA/MoP role for fowsc, but does anyone have any other methods to be more viable? I do have VoS derv and know is tanky as well as the best way to speed clear now but trying to figure out how to make a useful role out of modern speed clears to where we can use our favorite characters that are thrown instantly to the side due to not right class as an option instead of having to swap every time to a less played character with just the most viable class. If have any idea or builds or role specifics for any bogsc , fowsc, uwsc, soosc just let me know. More interested in necro but would be cool to see other less used classes have an option as well

    submitted by /u/BatSwarms
    [link] [comments]

    Any guilds recruiting?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    I'm getting back into the game after quitting 10 years ago. I mainly played Halls/GVG, but I'd be happy with something more casual now. I did try to play GW2 but I got bored with the repetitive quests and button mashing. Are there any guilds with people working through the campaigns recruiting here? Preferably European timezones/evenings.

    submitted by /u/andyc225
    [link] [comments]

    Thackeray's Scavenger Hunt

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Hello! I've just finished Eye of the North fort the first time and I'm casting my eye toward Beyond to finish out the story. I've done Zinn's trial, got the War in Kryta main quest and all that, but I'm a bit stuck on getting candles. I don't have any honeycombs and on the wiki it looks like the only reliable way to get them year-round is via a collector who wants Grawl necklaces, but there's no info about drop rates or a good spot to farm them.

    Just wondering if anyone had any insight or, ideally, might be willing to sell me some of that sticky gold so I can help this enormous tool get married.

    submitted by /u/So-Spooky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment