• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Guild Wars I miss you guys and this game but sadly it feels so dead I can’t stick to it anymore.

    Guild Wars I miss you guys and this game but sadly it feels so dead I can’t stick to it anymore.


    I miss you guys and this game but sadly it feels so dead I can’t stick to it anymore.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Sometimes when it's late at night I get nostalgic and wish I could play this game like its 2006/7 It's such a shame they didn't made gw2 similar to gw1.

    Wish u all the best - you guys and this fantastic game are still in my mind a lot

    submitted by /u/Leedsi
    [link] [comments]

    Hero Builds

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    So two questions:

    I just returned from a long break and I've just been running z daily content and most hmode content. I've been setting up my build with the mesmer way build and wanted to know if

    A.) it's worth going prodigy over radiant for Mesmer armor? Obviously prodigy is way more expensive, so is the extra armor worth it? Sometimes my Mesmer heroes just get absolutely dumpstered.

    B.). Is shelling out 20usd worth it to get the heroes needed (I.e. Mesmer / ritualist ) to get the ideal team builds?

    Appreciate the help :)

    submitted by /u/squimbah
    [link] [comments]

    Augury Rock is the ZMission on Thursday -- Here's how to do it super quick on all your characters!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Does anyone have some builds to farm UW and FoW for Ectos/Shards for a Monk?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    I want to craft the Obsidian Armour for my Monk as a special closer for her GWAMM Journey.

    But I want to use her to farm the Materials and not just buy them from others/the vendor.

    Currently I'm running FoW with heroes as I don't know of builds besides SoS to farm in there. I saw an interesting looking Build in a video by Peter Kadar to farm Mind blades in UW as a Mo/Me, which I will try as soon as I have all the Shards.

    I'm not looking for efficiency, just possibility - as I would run Derv or Sin instead, or even just buy Ectos and Shards.

    So please, post your Monk UW/FoW build - as obscure they may be.

    Thank you <3

    Edit: autocorrect mistakes.

    submitted by /u/EnforcerAA
    [link] [comments]

    Coming up on a gaming weekend if anyone wants to marathon

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    This coming weekend from basically Friday night to Monday morning, the wife will be out, and I'm gonna try to make a lot of progress with some of my toons.

    So if anyone's up to taking part at any time, just gimme a holler. My main is Ritu Al, though I will be on a variety of toons. Just pop me into friends and it will show whether I'm on or not.

    submitted by /u/AndrewZabar
    [link] [comments]

    Gwen chibi with Aion wings tattoo.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    When Gold Zaishen Coins were expensive

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Active Luxon Alliance Looking For 2 More Guilds!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Nite Alliance is currently looking for two more guilds to fill our alliance roster. Our guild has been around for 15 years and is continuing to be stronger than ever. We don't have minimum requirements and our rules are simple, have fun and no drama. If you'd like more info, feel free to ping in game.

    IGN: Slice It Up With or Summoner Of All (two different accounts so add both!)

    You can also join our discord and talk one on one with me (Discord Name: Magics#5287)

    https://discord.gg/NqhaYsk

    submitted by /u/robgw2
    [link] [comments]

    AB PvP "GO BACK TO GVG"!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment