• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Guild Wars Chest runners inventory be like

    Guild Wars Chest runners inventory be like


    Chest runners inventory be like

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Any of you guys have one of these? Found it at work

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    The Wayfarer's Reverie made me visit this beautiful landmark, the Pockmark Crystal

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Anniversary Elite skills question.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Hi I started getting back in the game and saw I just missed some new elite skills. Does anyone know if the bosses gone until they do the event again? Would I be able to get someone who has the Proof of Triumph to spawn the boss so I could capture the skill? If so, can I capture it with a Signet of Capture even though I don't have the Proof myself? Thank you for the help!

    submitted by /u/coffeesplinter2
    [link] [comments]

    How accessible is PVP in guild wars 2

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    I play on playing GW2 next month once my data cap resets and I was wonder how easy is it to start doing PvP at a high lvl. Mainly if you can draw a comparison to WoW in which I fond has way to many buttons and binds for my taste. Is GW2 less bind focuses or more and how long does it take to gear up?

    Also I'm not opposed to trying to get back into gw1 either if the PvP is more accessible in there for someone that likes slower combat.

    submitted by /u/GareBear_203
    [link] [comments]

    GW1 Economy

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    What has caused the economy to turn? Particularly zkeys being half the price of ectos. I've played for 13 years and do not recall this one time. I know 9 rings effects the ecto price, but as far as zkeys and the low price of arms? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/immortalcommander81
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played since I was 8 years old in 2005

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Coming back to gw1, looking for a relatively active guild to join after all these years!

    submitted by /u/Fergmeister9
    [link] [comments]

    What are some rare item hunts you can do solo?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I just found out about the oola lab sin solo where you can get storm daggers which are apparently worth a pretty penny.

    Any other solo farms similar to this where it's not great use of time but then you get the huge dopamine loot and it's all worth it? All of the solo farms I find are for mats and some unds and are meant to be consistent.

    submitted by /u/throwaway34435
    [link] [comments]

    Reforge Weapon Requirements

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Would it be a good idea to let players change the required attributes on their weapon?

    Example:

    Alchemy Stone, 1 use, change the requirement of your weapon to another eligible attribute of the same profession. Customizes the weapon.

    If it's too strong a play to get any attribute you want (ie. inspiration to domination), you could tie it to something like a supply/demand vendor such as Runes, higher effort costs like zaishen coins or endgame currencies like War Medals, or uncommon drops from enemies.

    My lore idea is that Asurans studied the Eternal Alchemy and Bloodstones and created a crystalized magic spell in the form of the item. Asuran Alchemists move into town and will sell or trade you the item

    Idk but i'm not looking forward to repeating Bloodstone Caves 100 times to get a Topaz Scepter on a req i don't need it for :(

    submitted by /u/petea_copine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment