• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Guild Wars 2020. Mehnlo is still stuck in Vizunah Square :V

    Guild Wars 2020. Mehnlo is still stuck in Vizunah Square :V


    2020. Mehnlo is still stuck in Vizunah Square :V

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Returning player, couple new questions!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Heya, as a followup of another of my posts, I decided to make a couple new characters instead of keeping my old PvP ones, but got a few doubts on what I'm doing.

    I'm following the PvX beginner 7 hero team guide (https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Beginner_Team) as it seemed quite accessible, there's a couple things I'm not sure about tho:
    1. do I need to play a mesmer/necro/monk in nightfall/eotn/factions missions to unlock their skills first? I'm playing the team as a dervish and I don't have skills unlocked. I got a lvl 20 factions monk so those ones are easy, just unsure if that's what I'm supposed to do?
    2. How do I actually reach eye of the north? Kinda lost...

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Neviskio
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone with Japanese account?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Title says all

    submitted by /u/BatSwarms
    [link] [comments]

    Any Insight on Ecto Prices?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Does anyone have insight on Ecto prices? Is it really related to bot farmers?

    submitted by /u/Collegepeople
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys I am a returning player and would just like to know who should i beat all campaigns with and vq and all that with.

    I am stuck on Necro,Sin,Monk,Rit,

    I like playing a class that can dps and is fun playing and i wont get bored of and if there's a build for monk that can dps then that would be great as well because I really like there armor loll

    submitted by /u/SnooOwls113
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment