• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Guild Wars Wonder what items this event dro-

    Guild Wars Wonder what items this event dro-


    Wonder what items this event dro-

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Who is the better outpost runner

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Basically the title says it all. Who is the better outpost runner. Sin or derv?

    submitted by /u/Jamaican-Jamal
    [link] [comments]

    Money farming for Ironmen?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Hi! I've been playing through each campaign on an ironman, and I really wanted to get the elite luxon armor. I've got all the material through PvP Weekends and salvaging over the course of Factions, but the biggest thing I've run into is how hard it is to get money for Iron's. My best luck so far has been selling iron ingots from salvaging, but I've been having a rough time finding a good place to grind out things to salvage.

    any ideas on decent enough ways to grind up money for elite armor? I'm playing a Ritualist if that opens up anything special.

    submitted by /u/eldritchterror
    [link] [comments]

    What dagger spammer?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    I've, like many others, recently returned to the game and I've been looking at playing a melee profession. Never really played one before but I'm looking at maybe getting an Assassin but the r/A pet dagger spamming using Together as one looks good too, so I figured I'd ask you guys that actually know the game these days if it can compare to a straight up Assassin?

    If nothing else the Assassin looks freaking awesome

    submitted by /u/borotroth
    [link] [comments]

    Class decision

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I Can't Choose between assa and derv.. Im Playing Guild wars again After 10 years and want to Play pve and perhaps for gwamm..

    submitted by /u/BananenT
    [link] [comments]

    error 249

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having trouble logging into their accounts?

    it first started with error 242 and after I reset my internet I am now receiving a 249 error code. The wiki says that is possible because their login authenticator is down.

    Edit: Account is based in NA.

    Edit2: seems to be fixed for now.

    submitted by /u/papagnome
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment