• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Guild Wars OG Days🤣😎

    Guild Wars OG Days����


    OG Days����

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Are you a clicker?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    I feel like all the time when I watch youtubers playing this game they are clicking their skills. It's kinda weird just because of how inefficient it is. Do you guys do it to or do you keybind the hard to reach abilities? To each their own btw, whatever you do if it works keep doing it, life is too short to give a damn. Im just curious.

    Edit: a typo

    submitted by /u/gabeclark
    [link] [comments]

    I have no option to start missions in Prophecies with a NF character

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Hey all, past player of the game who came back recently to have some fun. I rolled a new Dervish, have finished NF, and went to LA to start on Proph. I took the "Report to the White Mantle" quest, turned it in at D'Alessio Seaboard, but I have no option to start the mission anywhere. No appropriate dialogue from the npc, just some questions to click through.

    https://i.imgur.com/pkemDu0.png

    I am confused. Am I missing something?

    EDIT: Thank you so much for the quick responses, I can't believe I missed the button on the party window!

    submitted by /u/SabreWalrus
    [link] [comments]

    Black and white dye prices

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    From wiki, the drop rates for black and white are approximately 2.5%. That is substantially less than the 10%, 12.5% and 15% rates observed for other dyes. Aside from the obvious aesthetic superiority (my, and I believe popular, opinion), the drop rate rarity alone should drive the value of them. Demand should scale with population/popularity of the game at any given moment linearly with the amount of people obtaining them through drops. The end result should be a supply/demand chain that scales in a way that keeps prices roughly the same. This is supported by other rare drops with no specific farm that also have a trader, such as rare XP scrolls. The Scroll of the Lightbringer comes to mind.

    What I've observed over a very long period of time is that all other dyes remain roughly the same price (200-300g for red, 200-400g for blue, etc) while white and black have tanked. There is no specific farm for these to be overfarmed/botted, and demand should be about the same as always, but this is obviously not the case as denoted by the trader prices.

    I find it hard to believe that every player in game is such a seasoned veteran at this point that they don't have anything left to dye black/white and no longer see the dye as valuable. Not long ago people were even using the dye as an alternative to ecto for holding wealth. So what gives? Why is the market for black/white dye in such a dire state in comparison to all other rare trader goods?

    submitted by /u/PhreeBSD
    [link] [comments]

    Most painful Guild Wars moment?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I just had a tragedy happen last night when I killed the Soul of Fendi Nin and spawned the Fendi Chest in HM last night. Took me forever and my entire party had over 45% DP so one more wipe and we get booted back to the outpost. I run across the bridge to collect my hard earned chest and a fucking flame trap one shots me and half my party. My actual nightmare and worst case scenario. I'm screaming at my computer as my heroes are fucking running into the active flame trap trying to rez. I desperately try to flag my last hero alive away from the trap but of course he joins the party and gets roasted. Boom. Kicked back to outpost and couldn't open the chest. Big oof. RIP.

    Anybody else have any tales of sadness they want to share?

    submitted by /u/Whodey719
    [link] [comments]

    Installation help - long loading screens

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. A while ago, I installed Guild Wars on my old PC (Windows 10) and I remember there being a specific way to install the game so that you didn't get the insanely long loading screens every time you tried to load a new area. I'm trying to do the same on my new computer, but I don't remember the process.

    What I've done so far: I installed the client from the Guild Wars website according to their instructions, logged in, and loaded up one of my characters. I was then stuck on the long loading screen. I'm still using windows 10. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/CommanderZam
    [link] [comments]

    ELI3 how to complete Disenchantment course as assassin

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    So, there is these 6 or so quests in Factions campaign where you need to test your skills. All of them was cakewalk at level 6 (i hit 7 doing them) and then this one was final quest. And i even not sure what i suppose to do... i mean i have to remove enchantment from mob, but how? Clearly this skill https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Expunge_Enchantments doesn't work like others, when you have to remove hex or condition for example, you just click your removal skill when enemy applies hex or condition on you. I read wiki, watch some youtub and still not sure how exactly i suppose to operate. For now i just said f... it, gonna level further and then comeback. Any insights appreciated.

    submitted by /u/brb_gotta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment