• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Guild Wars Need some inspiration for Elementalist Builds for HM Content - please share your fun builds

    Guild Wars Need some inspiration for Elementalist Builds for HM Content - please share your fun builds


    Need some inspiration for Elementalist Builds for HM Content - please share your fun builds

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Huhu everyone,

    I'm currently leveling yet another LDoA and the last one I need to get a complete set, the Elementalist.

    I've decided that I'll take her out of Pre-Searing and want to get the GWAMM and do Elite Areas, barring Deep and Urgoz with her in NM and at least try HM.

    The idea of using different builds and Equipment setups intrigued me to use Ele for it rather than Monk.

    Now I've never played Fire, since I've started playing back in '06, because Earth was my go-to element. Air and Water were builds that I've tried but felt underwhelming - probably didn't know what I was doing and my own builds just sucked.

    For Earth I actually have multiple builds for different situations, an offensive one, a more defensive setup with EBSoH and wards, a CC oriented one with unsteady ground, grasping earth and such, and a PBAoE Shockwave build, but don't be shy with your earth build as well.

    I would like to ask you guys and gals to share some of your fun builds for Elementalist, they don't have to be op, as I will be running with heroes and mercenaries and they do about 90% of the heavy lifting anyways.

    Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/captain_charisma14
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Support build

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    now that the "Together as One!" ranger skill has been released for quiet a while now, are there any ranger support builds out there or do you have a nice build for me? Maybe something along the lines of "Save Yourselves!" + "Together as One!" + attacks that shoot multiple arrows to proc adrenaline faster?

    Thanks in Advance!

    EDIT:

    I think I got my two final builds now.

    "Perma" Together As One + Save Yourselves: OgETYnLnZCMkxQXLGMXcsG74qAA

    Together As One + Dagger Spam: OgcTYnL3Zyhhh5gZ4LXkHcsm2AA

    submitted by /u/VikingWarriorSkjald
    [link] [comments]

    Русское сообщество в Guild Wars. (RUSSIAN TEXT)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Добрый день! Играя в ГВ уже давно, вспоминаю старые добрые времена, когда русские районы в городах не были пустыми, а на ХА не являлись пристанищем ботов. И просто интересно есть ли еще русскоязычные игроки которые играют, особенно ПвП?

    If someone know some russian guys niknames, pls add some here!

    submitted by /u/st39as
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the better SC/farmer/dungeon runs! Sin vs derv

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Its all in the title who is better and who should i learn these runs with? Who can do more and who is needed for everything in game

    submitted by /u/Jamaican-Jamal
    [link] [comments]

    Sin builds other then dagger spam

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Whats up guys, just wondering if anyone has some assassin builds other then dagger spam that isn't on wiki? Effective dps for vq and hm content. I'm getting tired of dagger spam

    submitted by /u/Jamaican-Jamal
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of an Iron Man Guild (especially active pre-Searing)?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    As per the title really. I want the experience of Iron Man and am currently working on my Legendary Defender of Ascalon. It would be great to potentially be able to game with other Iron Man challengers, not to mention pre-Searing trading. I'm UK timezone but I don't think actual servers matter much nowadays (unless someone would like to correct me) so am not fixed on playing in Europe servers. Any help would be gratefully appreciated!

    p.s. I'm level 12 on my first proper Ranger, and wow are things harder pre-Searing when you're not using the collector's edition weapons or the imp!

    submitted by /u/jamesaknight1
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Portugal - Alguém ainda joga?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Guild Wars Portugal - Alguém ainda joga?

    Criei uma guild para juntar o pessoal Português/Brasileiro que ainda jogue Guild Wars

    PT

    submitted by /u/nextecc
    [link] [comments]

    Factions / Nightfall Vanquishing - North America Guild or Players

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    As the title states I am looking to start vanquishing Factions finish that and then switch to Nightfall. I hate doing it solo it just is not as fun. I want to find a guild or group that is down to do these. I am 7/33 for Factions Vanquish and Nightfall less than that. IGN Night Elf Aidan

    submitted by /u/06GTOGuy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment