• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Guild Wars A few quick questions

    Guild Wars A few quick questions


    A few quick questions

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I've been playing through Prophecies in between releases and festivals in Guild Wars 2, and so far I'm enjoying the game, although I have a few brief questions.

    1: I've seen that some of the iconic NPC's like Devona, Aidan, and the others are recruitable as henchmen, but I'm not sure where/how. Is it actually possible to have them as henchmen?

    2: I've just gotten to Elona, and I'm on level 15 whereas many of the enemies are levels 19/20. Am I under leveled for this area?

    submitted by /u/themightylemur
    [link] [comments]

    identifying 12 Potentially-expensive Oldschool UNIDs

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I thought it'd be fun to save up some of the potentially-valuable Unid's while farming Oldschool items and ID them all at once. Here is the before and after!

    Before: https://imgur.com/a/v3jBO4N

    After: https://imgur.com/a/5V4z3A7

    If you guys like this kinda thing I can do another post sometime with maybe 25-50.

    submitted by /u/zylo16
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Collector's Edition

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Greetings,

    I stumbled upon an old Guild Wars Collector's Edition on a local antique electronics store and I was wondering if there is a market for it and if so, what kind of price could it retail for. It's kinda scratched up but since it was in a store, it was never opened.

    I will attatch an image.

    https://imgur.com/JSRq9hB

    Thank you in advance!

    Edit: I will auction this item, but ebay is giving me a hard time listing it because of selling limits. Any other suggestions will be apreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/RocknRolos
    [link] [comments]

    24 unopened gift vouchers

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Any advice on what I should do with them? Would it be better to open them or to sell the individual birthday presents as is? I already have so many minipets from previous birthdays that I don't really know what to do with. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/copskilledmydog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment