• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Guild Wars Can someone help me to get the new elite skills ?

    Guild Wars Can someone help me to get the new elite skills ?


    Can someone help me to get the new elite skills ?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Any (active) Kurzick SC Guilds/Allies?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I came back to the game ~2 years ago and started SCing for the first time and absolutely was loving it. Life hit hard, and I had to stop playing right as I was getting the hang of it all. I'd really love to get back into it, and the guild I was in seems to be mostly inactive now.

    If there are any active Kurzick guilds out there willing to accept a newish SC-er who wants to learn, let me know, and I'll try to contact you in game! (Needs to be Kurzick cause I already have max lux title. 2 birds, 1 stone and all that.)

    IGN: Windblade Warrior
    Discord: Zeus#8261

    submitted by /u/Zeus0dinson
    [link] [comments]

    Can you change your guild's tag?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Rejoined the game after 10 years and realized that the guild my 4 friends and I started still exists and I've automatically become the leader of it now since I'm the first one to have logged on in years. I want to keep the guild for old times' sake but the guild tag is cringey (yay for 16 year old maturity). Is there any way to change it?

    submitted by /u/Rawtoast24
    [link] [comments]

    Suche aktive Deutsche Gilde

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Hey, wie schon gesagt suche ich ne aktive deutsche Gilde die vorzugsweise auch ab und zu mal uwsc oder doa macht, aber auch an sich im pve gut aufgestellt ist.

    submitted by /u/kyrotah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment